Welcome To aBlackWeb

DISCUSSION - Black Men Don't Cheat

Lol i bet all the black women in the comments are askin where's the black women?

So wait. She is cheating and set him up and he didn’t cheat? If this is real what is he going to think when he sees this? Also, how many of you would have been in this situation and not realized it was a set up or said this could be my lucky day?

So wait. She is cheating and set him up and he didn’t cheat? If this is real what is he going to think when he sees this? Also, how many of you would have been in this situation and not realized it was a set up or said this could be my lucky day?

sometimes, i just know when shit is too good to be true

i would've smelled the trap from a long distance

he played it right

Many kingdoms have fallen b/c of a conniving women like her. Smh.

Anyone could smell that set up a mile away. They was trying too hard, and it was too obvious something wasn't right.

Many kingdoms have fallen b/c of a conniving women like her. Smh.

Anyone could smell that set up a mile away. They was trying too hard, and it was too obvious something wasn't right.
But there is still a part of Everyman that would be like this could be my lucky day.

But there is still a part of Everyman that would be like this could be my lucky day.

True...if you watch "Insecure" on HBO, this is kinda reminds me of Lawrence's situation with them 2 white chicks (he met these 2 random white chick at the grocery store and goes back to their crib for a 3sum).

My azzz would've bounce. Whole time I'd be thinking I'm getting set up for the okey doke.

yea, that smells like a set up.....

that's not cheating... that's not being an idiot....

cheating is rarely spontaneous.....

they would need to send a chick deep cover....

partner him up with a chick who goes on calls with him for like 3 months, who gradually comes onto him to really do a proper test...

yea, that smells like a set up.....

that's not cheating... that's not being an idiot....

cheating is rarely spontaneous.....

they would need to send a chick deep cover....

partner him up with a chick who goes on calls with him for like 3 months, who gradually comes onto him to really do a proper test...
Am I the only person that heard Snoop and Dre while reading this?

Back