Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dirty Macking

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
Percentage wise, of the people you've talked to, how many of them used dry macking to holla at u?

Dirty Macking = Throwing salt on somebody else to get in good.

" That nigga Rob is a lame, he used to talk mad shit about u"

" That nigga Jake be cheating on all his girls, I don't think u should talk to him"

etc​

Last edited:
this sounds like a burger or a sex thing. dry macking. lol

Percentage wise, of the people you've talked to, how many of them used dry macking to holla at u?

Dry Macking = Throwing salt on somebody else to get in good.

" That nigga Jake be cheating on all his girls, I don't think u should talk to him"

etc​
very few, to answer ur q. only time I can think of was when my then-S/O was at the grocery store with me n dipped to get 1 more thing, just as we got to the checkout. I was nervous cuz I don't like holdin up lines. the guy behind us saw my searching eyes n said "if he doesn't come back, I'm here". he was joking tho.

i keep to myself too much 4 folks to throw others under the bus in order to holla.

Havent done it but niggaz have definitely done it to me trying to get at a female they thought i was with.

Lames yo

etc​

None. Oddly some dudes I was interested in sometimes talked good about another nigga.

Which in turn makes me uninterested in them or not like them like that anymore. I take as he doesn't like me and is trying to push me on someone else. Cool.

Ain't shaded another man since Sleep tried to pull TOTW

He was trying Hannibal Lector the game and well, someone had to be Will Graham

None. Oddly some dudes I was interested in sometimes talked good about another nigga.

Which in turn makes me uninterested in them or not like them like that anymore. I take as he doesn't like me and is trying to push me on someone else. Cool.
maybe they're just secure?

etc​

Niggas really do this sadly

It's never failed for me

One of my homeboys and his clique do that see you trying to holla and bring up another chick name or try an carry each other. Im like yo that's cool for yall but i dont play like that. Idk if its like light hatin or part of the game

I've never really had this issue as I've never met a girl through any of my dysfunctional family called friends lol. I'd never disrespect my closest like that if they were interested in someone though. I'm currently the only single one in my group so I hope someone would help a brotha out if I asked
mjgrin_zpsglwwknd2.png

Dry mackin/throwin salt on another nigga is super common. It's happened to me a few times, I'll drop a story ina lil bit.

Back