Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Dating and Severely disabled children.

autism isn't considered a genetic mutation. it can have genetic causes/setting but it can be caused entirely by environment as well. tbh it covers such wide ground that I don't think it should be viewed as one condition. I know people with autism who are high functioning to the point of not seeming different to anyone else even after hours of conversation, and people with autism who aren't able to speak at all. it can be a severe disability, but it can also be mild enough to not even be considered one. there are camps who consider it a quirk or aspect of a personality when it's high functioning.
What environmental elements cause autism

Serious question

What environmental elements cause autism

Serious question
there have been quite a few cases where a kid was, for example, neglected severely for many years and end up never learning how to talk or barely seeing sunlight. they end up developing autism in that environment. just like some prolonged or traumatic environmental stressors can cause psychosis.

I first asked could autism be detected before birth

Chi thought I was trying to move the goal posts

I then asked why limit it to just severe disabilities

It's autism no longer considered a genetic mutation?

The thread is limited to severe disabilities. If Josh was like yo paralyzed kids should be aborted that another thing.

Back