Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dating and Mental illnesses.

Eartha Clit

đź’ś
Site President
Would you date someone who has a mental illness or any other illnesses?

What illness is the deal breaker for you?

Use to deal wit someone who dealt wit depression.

She didn't tell me about it til later on. I actually got pissed at her, b/c I told her a lot of the big blow up arguments we had, I would'v been more sympathetic. More understanding had she told me beforehand.

When she got on that mood...best course of action was to leave her be. Give her space. Let her ride that shyt out. Luckily it wasn't severe, but she still had her moments.

Crazy pussy>>>>>New pussy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>old pussy

Bi-Polar disorder and Borderline Personality disorder are deal breakers. Schizophrenia too I guess but that kinda goes without saying.

Most other disorders that don't involve psychosis, extreme mood swings or potential violence can be worked out IMO

Schizophrenia would be a definite deal breaker. Most likely Bi Polar too depending on the severity. I dont know what Borderline Personality Disorder is, but it sounds bad so i'll add that shit to the list.

i'm a gambling man..

i'd cross that bridge when i get to it..

never know what cant handle till u face to face with it

Schizophrenia would be a definite deal breaker. Most likely Bi Polar too depending on the severity. I dont know what Borderline Personality Disorder is, but it sounds bad so i'll add that shit to the list.

Dude it's WOAT. Here's the cliff notes:

1. Fear of abandonment. People with BPD are often terrified of being abandoned or left alone. Even something as innocuous as a loved one getting home late from work or going away for the weekend can trigger intense fear. This leads to frantic efforts to keep the other person close. You may beg, cling, start fights, jealously track your loved one’s movements, or even physically block the other person from leaving. Unfortunately, this behavior tends to have the opposite effect—driving others away.
  2. Unstable relationships. People with BPD tend to have relationships that are intense and short-lived. You may fall in love quickly, believing each new person is the one who will make you feel whole, only to be quickly disappointed. Your relationships either seem perfect or horrible, with nothing in between. Your lovers, friends, or family members may feel like they have emotional whiplash from your rapid swings between idealization and devaluation, anger, and hate.
  3. Unclear or unstable self-image. When you have BPD, your sense of self is typically unstable. Sometimes you may feel good about yourself, but other times you hate yourself, or even view yourself as evil. You probably don’t have a clear idea of who you are or what you want in life. As a result, you may frequently change jobs, friends, lovers, religion, values, goals, and even sexual identity.
  4. Impulsive, self-destructive behaviors. If you have BPD, you may engage in harmful, sensation-seeking behaviors, especially when you’re upset. You may impulsively spend money you can’t afford, binge eat, drive recklessly, shoplift, engage in risky sex, or overdo it with drugs or alcohol. These risky behaviors may help you feel better in the moment, but they hurt you and those around you over the long-term.
  5. Self-harm. Suicidal behavior and deliberate self-harm is common in people with BPD. Suicidal behavior includes thinking about suicide, making suicidal gestures or threats, or actually carrying out a suicide attempt. Self-harm includes all other attempts to hurt yourself without suicidal intent. Common forms of self-harm include cutting and burning.
  6. Extreme emotional swings. Unstable emotions and moods are common with BPD. One moment, you may feel happy, and the next, despondent. Little things that other people brush off can send you into an emotional tailspin. These mood swings are intense, but they tend to pass fairly quickly (unlike the emotional swings of depression or bipolar disorder), usually lasting just a few minutes or hours.
  7. Chronic feelings of emptiness. People with BPD often talk about feeling empty, as if there’s a hole or a void inside them. At the extreme, you may feel as if you’re “nothing” or “nobody.” This feeling is uncomfortable, so you may try to fill the hole with things like drugs, food, or sex. But nothing feels truly satisfying.
  8. Explosive anger. If you have BPD, you may struggle with intense anger and a short temper. You may also have trouble controlling yourself once the fuse is lit—yelling, throwing things, or becoming completely consumed by rage. It’s important to note that this anger isn’t always directed outwards. You may spend a lot of time being angry at yourself.
  9. Feeling suspicious or out of touch with reality. People with BPD often struggle with paranoia or suspicious thoughts about others’ motives. When under stress, you may even lose touch with reality—an experience known as dissociation. You may feel foggy, spaced out, or as if you’re outside your own body.
@King Du you sure you wanna gamble with all that my man???

if i said my vows.....imma tough it out

if we just dating tho...
tenor.gif

I got diagnosed as schizo-affective once..but I’m fairly sure I was selling it a bit to the psych guy

Back