Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Come Talk About Cunnilingus

Damn near got put in a triangle leg lock once while this I use to deal wit waa cumming.

Thought that hefa was legit tryin murder mh azzz cuz she wouldn't leg go.

I like pretty honey pots.

Call me picky, but I don't want to kiss exploded pastrami.

pastrami tooch.jpg

eew.gif

Illest shit I found out was that not all women like their pussy ate the same. Had a few that wanted me to focus on everything, like give them the full tongue wash. Split the lips wit my tongue, put the tongue in deep and suck, just give the entire area equal attention.

Had a few that only wanted attention paid to the clit. Just wanted it sucked, and only that.

Had a few that only wanted the clit tended too but wanted it treated real real gentle. Soft kisses, very slight sucking with very little pressure. Those were usually the most vocal, but they also were the ones that like it to go on forever.

Then there are a few that want you to aggressively suck on the clit while u search for their g spot with ur fingers. Those are my fav, cause when everything go at the right time..their response is real crazy

Then I had one chick that straight up would get on the bed, spread eagle, pull the hood back herself. And just tell me to suck the clit. She didn’t want any affection before hand, none of that. Just get down there and get to business. And she usually came mad quick, try to suffocate me. Push me off her and we fuck. She was on some nigga shit..no homo

Oh my bad, I didn’t really read through the thread like that, we weren’t supposed to be?

This is thread about the glory of eating pussy. Stories are welcome, instructions for people that dont know wtf they doing, attitudes on pussy eating.
Gotta make them run from your party licking! Some way when you are doing your thing and they get up and give you that look. Like what OTF ate you doing to me!? I like it but I can't take it! YEAH

Back