Welcome To aBlackWeb

Cardi Got Nicki In Her Feelings

They both are, clearly.

Popping pussy on stage while carrying a baby is ultimate bird status.
Proudly being baby mama #4 and thinking your man treating hour loyalty and emotions like dirt is actually normal almost has that beat. But yeah a bird is a bird that's the good word.

outside of the annoying voice....what was wrong with the interview again?

i appreciate when these artists finally say fuck it and open up about what goes on behind the scenes with certain shit and it's also funny seeing the transition of both artists and fans thru the years cuz just 5 years ago Nicki could do no wrong(outside of starships lol) and now she's been replaced by Cardi as the "people's champ"....i feel like once Cardi splits from Offet/Migos..it's a wrap and she'll end up feeling the same wrath Nicki does now especially when the next new hot chick comes out and either doesn't pay homage or just flat out disses her for a come up

They both are, clearly.

Popping pussy on stage while carrying a baby is ultimate bird status.

And still..Nicki is a bird to me. I don’t know about pregnant pussy poppin, I’m just going by the interview on this thread dassit.

tumblr_p8eaqjaUys1sjhtm9o1_1280.png

tumblr_p8eaqjaUys1sjhtm9o2_1280.png

outside of the annoying voice....what was wrong with the interview again?

i appreciate when these artists finally say fuck it and open up about what goes on behind the scenes with certain shit and it's also funny seeing the transition of both artists and fans thru the years cuz just 5 years ago Nicki could do no wrong(outside of starships lol) and now she's been replaced by Cardi as the "people's champ"....i feel like once Cardi splits from Offet/Migos..it's a wrap and she'll end up feeling the same wrath Nicki does now especially when the next new hot chick comes out and either doesn't pay homage or just flat out disses her for a come up

Nicki has always been more polarizing and scrutinized than cardi probably ever will.

And this is coming from somebody who isnt a fan of even one song of hers.

Last edited:
That look Cardi B face to me is the non-verbal communication of
giphy.gif
What has society done to our men?

Go back 5 years ago I woulda assumed somebody was gay for posting this or you a lipstick alley font lol

Dame dash tried to warn us

Now we got men saying living our best life, clap back, and dragged..

Now niggas is posting sassy gifs while talking about media driven beef between two women

tenor (9).gif

#bringbackourmen
#NH

But I think clap back is a “man” term
Originally...women stole it recently

Shiz if Nicki said something very ambiguous and cardi said something ambiguous in a IG post or tweet that might be perceived as a response, and somebody said cardi's clap back game is strong..

That sound manly to you fam?

tumblr_lltobexLN41qcjzcm.gif

What has society done to our men?

Go back 5 years ago I woulda assumed somebody was gay for posting this or you a lipstick alley font lol

Dame dash tried to warn us

Now we got men saying living our best life, clap back, and dragged..

Now niggas is posting sassy gifs while talking about media driven beef between two women

View attachment 45188

#bringbackourmen
#NH

LLS this would make sense if I cared and it wasn't jokes on my part.

Now for anybody who seriously cares about any of this your post is 100% facts.

Originally...women stole it recently

Shiz if Nicki said something very ambiguous and cardi said something ambiguous in a IG post or tweet that might be perceived as a response, and somebody said cardi's clap back game is strong..

That sound manly to you fam?

View attachment 45189

Most definitely.

Like I said before. Niggas is the new bitches.

Back