Welcome To aBlackWeb

Cardi Got Nicki In Her Feelings

Nicki got her respect, what we don't respect is how she's trying to kick Cardi down and start something with her to stay relevant that shit is wack. Everything Nicki said and did is maniacal and Machiavellian AF SMMFH.

Nicki's problem is she throws rocks and hides her hands and thinks people dumb enough to fall for it that's why Remy Ma ethered her when she had to. Nicki is wack for this. Cardi don't deserve none of this shit. And FOH about not having writers Nicki has had writers. Not that it matters but wtf this shit was wrong all over.

She released 2 songs that aren't going where she wants them to and is trying to create interest by baiting Cardi B, it's just uncalled for.

Nicki has writers?? Really, where is the reference tracks? Who claims to have ghost written verses for her? SB said he helped her out with her rhymes but didn't write for her. That's unsubstantiated claims you're making.

Also, I admit Nicki can be dramatic and fake herself at times but in this situation Cardi was the one trying to make light of Nicki changing her verse in an interview after Motorsport dropped in a misleading way. Nicki was put a in a precarious situation here. She did the song with just Quavo on it and she assumed Migos were on it. Then they added Cardi which she was cool with. Nicki then goes to shout Cardi out on the song and Cardi takes it as a diss when it wasn't at all. Texts between Cardi and Offset just leaked where she's talking about she gonna beat Nicki ass and all this bullshit and she needs to change her verse. Migos come back to Nicki saying the label needs her to change her verse she's like cool. Next thing you know Cardi blindsides her in an interview on some braggadocio shit making it seem as if Nicki took it upon herself to switch her verse because what Cardi spit was so fire. Then they try to play her for not sharing a scene in the video because they weren't trying to accommodate her schedule, which can be corroborated by the hairdresser that Nicki and Cardi share.

I like Cardi but that's lame bruh. You're not telling the full story. You're going off assumptions, not facts. Cardi is likeable and Nicki is a diva so it's easy to just go with the "Nicki is buggin, Cardi is innocent in all this" shit but it's untrue.

Nicki has writers?? Really, where is the reference tracks? Who claims to have ghost written verses for her? SB said he helped her out with her rhymes but didn't write for her. That's unsubstantiated claims you're making.

Also, I admit Nicki can be dramatic and fake herself at times but in this situation Cardi was the one trying to make light of Nicki changing her verse in an interview after Motorsport dropped in a misleading way. Nicki was put a in a precarious situation here. She did the song with just Quavo on it and she assumed Migos were on it. Then they added Cardi which she was cool with. Nicki then goes to shout Cardi out on the song and Cardi takes it as a diss when it wasn't at all. Texts between Cardi and Offset just leaked where she's talking about she gonna beat Nicki ass and all this bullshit and she needs to change her verse. Migos come back to Nicki saying the label needs her to change her verse she's like cool. Next thing you know Cardi blindsides her in an interview on some braggadocio shit making it seem as if Nicki took it upon herself to switch her verse because what Cardi spit was so fire. Then they try to play her for not sharing a scene in the video because they weren't trying to accommodate her schedule, which can be corroborated by the hairdresser that Nicki and Cardi share.

I like Cardi but that's lame bruh. You're not telling the full story. You're going off assumptions, not facts. Cardi is likeable and Nicki is a diva so it's easy to just go with the "Nicki is buggin, Cardi is innocent in all this" shit but it's untrue.
nikki is buggin,

nikki been a mean chick.

now she want to holla at that migos nigga? she hoeing now to stay relevant just like she let Nas fuck on her to stop shether.

wheres the skill ?
i guess it dont matter cause she can always fall back on the pussy.

she gonna have a dick on oneside of her mouth while asking if cardi got a song about her coming out with the other side.

and whats sad is cardi dont even care.

i rather listen to cardi interview than nikki...even tho she dumb as hell.....its all fun to her

and whats sad is cardi dont even care.

i rather listen to cardi interview than nikki...even tho she dumb as hell.....its all fun to her

That's where you're making assumptions and you're wrong. Cardi texts with Offset indicated that she cares very much and she's the one who started the shit with Nicki but yall gonna just go with what it appears on the surface.

If Nicki was more mature she coulda and shoulda just let it go but you gotta understand she's a pop star. They have egos. It is what it is. But Nicki didn't start this situation regardless of what you want to bring up in her past with Kim or Remy. It's the same flaw of people thinking 50 Cent started every beef he was in because of his persona.

kim didnt do nothing to nikki....kim was just trynna eat...nikka wasnt trying to feed people and shitting on peoples name.

That's where you're making assumptions and you're wrong. Cardi texts with Offset indicated that she cares very much and she's the one who started the shit with Nicki but yall gonna just go with what it appears on the surface.

If Nicki was more mature she coulda and shoulda just let it go but you gotta understand she's a pop star. They have egos. It is what it is. But Nicki didn't start this situation regardless of what you want to bring up in her past with Kim or Remy. It's the same flaw of people thinking 50 Cent started every beef he was in because of his persona.
so you saying a text started this?

what text bruh?

Actually Nicki started it, that line on Motorsport was a diss that started everything

Actually Nicki started it, that line on Motorsport was a diss that started everything

What line? "If Cardi the QB then I'm Nick Lombardi" ain't a diss lmao.. she saying they're on the same team. If Cardi felt a way she should have reached out to Nicki directly. She caught feelings about it and made Migos tell Nicki "the label says you have to change it"

so you saying a text started this?

what text bruh?

It's texts between Cardi and Offset that leaked. I can find them and post them later.

Basically Cardi texting Offset like "I'm not about to let this bitch diss me on this song, I will beat her ass. Either she has to change her verse or take me off the song" when wholetime Nicki wasn't even dissing her in the first place. This was before the song was released. Cardi been doing slick shit the whole time but like I said since it's not obvious and she has a like-able personality and Nicki doesn't, it gets framed differently

What line? "If Cardi the QB then I'm Nick Lombardi" ain't a diss lmao.. she saying they're on the same team. If Cardi felt a way she should have reached out to Nicki directly. She caught feelings about it and made Migos tell Nicki "the label says you have to change it"
no...shes saying the qb needs to get to lombardis status.

qbs play to get the trophy...nikki saying she is the trophy

no...shes saying the qb needs to get to lombardis status.

qbs play to get the trophy...nikki saying she is the trophy

If it was a diss why nobody took it that way when it says "If Quavo the QB then I'm Nick Lombardi"? it's the same exact line

and cardi gonna be like

why you had to fuck. you aint winning hoe. he fucked you and left you to come back home. you couldnt even keep him.

she gonna be doing this

Back