Welcome To aBlackWeb

Cardi Got Nicki In Her Feelings

Chun li's production is outdated too.

Neither of the songs she dropped the other day are gonna catch fire. Watch.

There's a fine line between outdated,nostalgic,and so old young ppl don't remember the original so it's new to them.

Chun Li got that However do you want it drumline.IDK sounds like a great album song to me.Not no crazy hit

but Nikki might sale good with the singles at 1st just because of the hype.

I can't call this one.

Both of these songs sound like songs made by a professional artist,while cardi got this amateur almost demo quality sometimes

I don't really like female rappers and Nikki used to annoy me but she out did Jay z on a record.and she bodied a lot of features.

then she went pop and her bars went down after the break up.

IDK this beat to Chun Li got my rocking with it.

Nah son on some rap shit Nikki spittin on Chun Li.

I find it hard to believe that Nicki superdiva multi plat selling queen of rap Minaj got pressured to change her verse by fucking Quatavious.

She's pulled her verses from other songs before. What stopped her this time?

I find it hard to believe that Nicki superdiva multi plat selling queen of rap Minaj got pressured to change her verse by fucking Quatavious.

She's pulled her verses from other songs before. What stopped her this time?

I feel you on nicky being a bigger artist then the migos, but at that particular time nicky needed the migos more than they did her. Think about it, nicky was on a full promo run w the features which were a way to being attention to what she gonna drop. The migos and the label must of knew motorsport was gonna be a hit w or without nicky. So really nicky was in no position to not take advantage of being on the biggest group in rap's 1st single. Which means, doing what the migos wanted her to do. Is THEIR 1st single.
That said, far as rapping nicky got more skills than cardi and is by a large margin imo. Unfortunately the way her career has turned out has been a major disappointment from a RAP perspective. Now, cardi is the up and coming artist and everyone loves the underdog. Plus whose to say the label and industry pressure don't have cardi making super pop records on her next joint and acting like Nicki. Ironically When nicky came out she was cardi and lil Kim was her. Look how that turned out.
Damn I wrote way too much

He did say he would defend her if she was his girl......

And Cardi never had to knock a bitch down to keep herself hot or bring herself up SMMFH.

Cardi doesn't owe anything to Nicki Minaj, her come up is her own. They did one fucking song so what !? Nicki didn't pay Kim any homage and even went at Foxy. Nicki the type to throw rocks and hide her hands fuck her SMMFH.

Nigga. She was on a ratchet ass show talking about bitches all day

I'm saying for her to grow past that and become a full fledged rapper she didn't have to tear down other female rappers to have the biggest selling female r
debut album I think of all time.

She ain’t no rapper. She’s a pop star.

She drop a nigga like Kemba. I know a nigga had to write that.

She do be having fun though. I respect that

She ain’t no rapper. She’s a pop star.

She drop a nigga like Kemba. I know a nigga had to write that.

She do be having fun though. I respect that
Correction She ain't no lyricist .... She is a Rapper.... because these Rappers always had ghostwriter or collaborators since the song "Rapper's Delight" ...Thanks to GrandMaster Caz who wrote for the Sugar Hill Gang ...
IMG_3303.GIF

cardi never tried to take anyones spot.

shes just happy to be oblivious and is having fun with how her life is changing right now.

nikka always been nasty. she was nasty to kim foxy and remy. not even gonna mention the other shit she has done to be a bitch for nothing.

im sure cardi would do a track with anyone and just have fun....nikki just wants to outshine people and yet be a bitch again.

how you want respect when you didnt give it coming in?

nah.

Back