Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Cardi B - Invasion of Privacy

No limit was full of garbage Niggaz. Lol I can't believe y'all still holding on to that.

P, Mia, mystikal

C murder had that one song

That's it... Rest of nl was hot garbage.

Cash money had multiple nice rappers and a plethora of great albums

3-6 dropped consistent fire too.... So don't include them...

No limit however... That shit was corny...

Maybe y'all bumped that shit in NO or Cali

But hot Boyz >>>>>>>>no limit all day bruh

Wait is this cuz Niggaz said cash money had better rappers than no limit and a lot of them Niggaz was just local Niggaz??

Lol what that got to do with 3-6 and cardi???

Lol y'all Niggaz love making up arguments

Wtf lol I never said NL was local and 3-6 is one of my favorite groups

Oh niggas got selective amnesia now

https://ablackweb.com/forum/index.php?threads/what-record-labels-are-on-your-mt-rushmore.2761/

https://ablackweb.com/forum/index.php?threads/no-limit-records-appreciation-thread.2780/page-6

Both y'all was in these threads talking bout NL didn't really make no noise outside the south.

Oh I know I called them Niggaz local.

I was very adamant about NL being trash outside of like 2 or 3 ppl

Half them Niggaz got on cuz they was cousins or cool, not cuz they were nice....

But never did I include 3-6 .... Which is why y'all brought this up...

And I maintained that cash money shitted all over them...

And again.....

What does this have to do with cardi??

My bad you was just talking bout the lack of quality music NL

Still hurt you wasn't fucking w/ P n em like that.

Says who...

Nigga NL Records was an essential part of my childhood...I literally grew up on No Limit and Cash Money...

Ghetto D was the first cd I bought with my own money....

However I can absolutely admit that outside a couple artists/songs/albums...NL as far as music quality was far inferior to anything CMR put out.

Thats Facts

I haven't heard it yet, but based off yall posts it's a dope album. Gonna check it out this weekend.

The track with Bad Bunny and J Balvin is gonna make a killing in Miami.
Word smart ass marketing. Kap G been grinding for years and can easily tap in a gold mine that is Latin Trap. Been saying he needs to switch management and do what Cardi was smart enough to do.

Wait is this cuz Niggaz said cash money had better rappers than no limit and a lot of them Niggaz was just local Niggaz??

Lol what that got to do with 3-6 and cardi???

Lol y'all Niggaz love making up arguments
No, you said nobody was bumping NL where you from and that it must've been local because you weren't familiar with their catalogs

Back