Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Cardi B - Invasion of Privacy

Ayo cardi is cool in my book but twerkin while prego is some sad "we are the world thot remix" shit
its part of her " she is who she is, even if it dont make sense to us she having fun" persona

i think the shit was funny.
it was struggle twerking

People really mad that others are pointing out how this chick who likely signed her contracts in crayon probably has bird feathers where her brain is supposed to be? Lol

You don't have to go hard for her bruh. She "got money now!!!" she doesn't need a defense force.

she having mad fun in them videos....

how many chicks yall niggas know that are ok with having fun just being who they are?

not trying to be extra sexy or extra cute...just having fun being who they are.

not for anyone else...but just being who they are.

This album ain't too bad at all. The music production is dope. I be rockin to everything tbh lol. I've found myself listening to "I Do" and "Drippin" a lot, but I think "Ring" might be my fave song. Be on repeat.

Pleasantly surprised about my criticism bc I couldn't stand Cardi's mixtapes or her voice in the beginning of her career.

Yall actually support this trash? Ok from now on I don't wanna hear anything about the music I post(Not that I give a fuck what 30 year olds who listen to drake think anyways).

Last edited:
I know I'm late but that be careful record is dope,if she wrote that herself,that's a really good record.

Cardi b is one of those people who just has a pure heart,she doesn't seem like a malicious person,since

Love and hip hop you could tell that she had star quality.

"Remember when we was young, everybody used to have these arguments about who's better, Nicki Minaj or Cardi B? Cardi B won!"

tenor.gif

Back