Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black men are the leading cause of DEATH for Black women 15-34

DU, DU...DU

youre not understanding and you keep going around the topic, taking the scenic route instead of addressing the ISSSUE at hand.

You live in Baltimore for god sakes. maryland has one of the highest rates of domestic violence!

Women are dying right in your backyard on the daily.

and you dont even know it because youre too busy talking about semantics and how since you dont hit women you cant understand how women are out here dying.

Im done with you on this topic!
be done then...i'm done too,

my whole thing is what's the point of trying to bully, yell at, scream on and fight with the exact niggaz who trying they best to help change the shit????

like you want us in your corner or not??

i mean imma put myself in the cross hairs regardless cuz i have a very protective nature..... but it sucks we can't even talk about the shit without taking the role of the accused on some shit i myself am not guilty of

Its a crazy notion that some people dont want to find middle ground and a lil sensibility on shit they have a general agreement on that shit is bizarre as fuck.. when your cause is just there is more than one right

my whole thing is what's the point of trying to bully, yell at, scream on and fight with the exact niggaz who trying they best to help change the shit????

like you want us in your corner or not??

i mean imma put myself in the cross hairs regardless cuz i have a very protective nature..... but it sucks we can't even talk about the shit without taking the role of the accused on some shit i myself am not guilty of

Lord.

Goodbye DU

And for every black person that strives to be the lowest common denominator there are also black people that strive to be more. There’s a balance but the negative gets pushed when it comes to us.
absolutely but people uphold the fuckery.. This aint on the "media" this is an intra-racial struggle that plays it out especially in the youth culture..eventually these youth grow up and still hold on to the same bullshit it becomes viral

its clear yall dont read and
dont research anything outside of sports and other typical hyper-male bullshit

read a book every now and then

the conversation would be way different if you niggas actually picked up a book once in awhile

not even trying to be dismissive here or rude but yall dont read much and its so evident on here

You'e better than this.

Sandra rose isn’t the most credible of sites and they’re usually suspect. However if this is true I’d feel a little conflicted due to him being a possible coon smh.

tenor.gif

Back