Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black men are the leading cause of DEATH for Black women 15-34

We have to address the mental side of things. I know PTSD is real, and we have a lot of it ongoing and untreated in our community. That's why a lot of us smoke,sip lean, turn to sex, heroin etc. And end up dying from trying to escape the mental anguish.

How we go about is the question.

Admitting the problem. Some folks don't think they have an issue.

Then getting them help like seeing a therapist. Dunno why we have this perception that seeing a therapist is a bad thing.

Family/friends support plays a big part as well.

This is bullshit.

According to the cdc black men are not the biggest danger to women 15-34

Bacon is

because heart disease is the leading killer of ppl from that age bracket.

Here’s the issue when @Race Jones puts out something like this naturally black men will be defensive, as would black women if I put out something attacking black women. It’s just natural and especially if it doesn’t apply to those who you’re talking to.

Secondly this black men kills black women thing is just another variation of “what about black on black crime” if majority of the time black people are dating and marrying each other then unfortunately there will be occassions when black men harm black women.

Thirdly, we’ve been conditioned to believe that the black man is the most violent people on earth to the point that even black People themselves believe it. Why is this a big campaign to begin with? Anything negative black people are the face of it. And black men being the face of domestic violence is a part of it.

Finally if we are looking for solutions, in a world where violence is prominent in general then good luck. It’s obvious though. Don’t put your hands on people and if things are getting heated then walk away. Outside of that it’s very difficult to completely eliminate man on woman violence.

we’ve been conditioned to believe that the black man is the most violent people on earth to the point that even black People themselves believe it
This is true.

I've come to the conclusion that black people are exactly the opposite. We are extremely peaceful. Whenever we are happy and left to our own devices, we create. whether it's art, music, piloshipcal thought, stories, poems, athletics, dance, whatever u want to call it, that's what we take joy in. we donot take joy in violence.

People talk about culture and tradition, the game hunters and the conquerors, and those who make slaves fight each other and wild animals to the bloody death in coliseums was always them white folk.....

we chiller than a motherfucker....

we only get violent in defense, cuz we been fucked with for so many generations, and we so worked up and angry, they've been allowed to paint the perception that we're the negative ones, and deserve the harsher treatments by putting us in fucked up conditions....

it's ne of the biggest mind fucks of all time....

lke niggaz been bringing guns to schools for decades....and we don't just zapp and kill 20 kids just cuz....we carry guns for protection....

white people carry guns cu they wanna see blood....

different fucking species all together sometimes....

Here’s the issue when @Race Jones puts out something like this naturally black men will be defensive, as would black women if I put out something attacking black women. It’s just natural and especially if it doesn’t apply to those who you’re talking to.

Secondly this black men kills black women thing is just another variation of “what about black on black crime” if majority of the time black people are dating and marrying each other then unfortunately there will be occassions when black men harm black women.

Thirdly, we’ve been conditioned to believe that the black man is the most violent people on earth to the point that even black People themselves believe it. Why is this a big campaign to begin with? Anything negative black people are the face of it. And black men being the face of domestic violence is a part of it.

Finally if we are looking for solutions, in a world where violence is prominent in general then good luck. It’s obvious though. Don’t put your hands on people and if things are getting heated then walk away. Outside of that it’s very difficult to completely eliminate man on woman violence.

Boy shut up

a whole post on how you are too lazy and apathetic to protect women from abusers

could have left that in the drafts fam

This is true.

I've come to the conclusion that black people are exactly the opposite. We are extremely peaceful. Whenever we are happy and left to our own devices, we create. whether it's art, music, piloshipcal thought, stories, poems, athletics, dance, whatever u want to call it, that's what we take joy in. we donot take joy in violence.

People talk about culture and tradition, the game hunters and the conquerors, and those who make slaves fight each other and wild animals to the bloody death in coliseums was always them white folk.....

we chiller than a motherfucker....

we only get violent in defense, cuz we been fucked with for so many generations, and we so worked up and angry, they've been allowed to paint the perception that we're the negative ones, and deserve the harsher treatments by putting us in fucked up conditions....

it's ne of the biggest mind fucks of all time....

lke niggaz been bringing guns to schools for decades....and we don't just zapp and kill 20 kids just cuz....we carry guns for protection....

white people carry guns cu they wanna see blood....

different fucking species all together sometimes....
Let me add that we are judged and defined by the degenerates in black society. But white degenerates are not the face of their society. But that’s what happens when they dictate the narrative. And black people are so broken that they believe it.

yall just wish to absolve yourselves of any accountability

one minute: “liberation” “unity” “REVOLUTION”

next minute: “I mean we cant really do anything about domestic violence or work to transform our communities, its too hard and plus white ppl are violent too”

a whole post on how you are too lazy and apathetic to protect women from abusers

could have left that in the drafts fam
stop interjecting.

we have no problem with protecting our women, but we're not gonna stand by while we're painted as something we're not. We're not animals, we're not hatemongers, and we're not murderers. We're father's and brothers and husbands who will protect and stand up for our women. WE are not monsters, and we're not gonna let anyone tell us different

As a whole we're very compassionate and protective of our women. That's why abusers do their abusing behind closed doors....that shit ain't something that's encouraged.

SO no I'm not gonna self hate. And I'm not going to go along with any campaign that leads to self hate either..

stop interjecting.

we have no problem with protecting our women, but we're not gonna stand by while we're painted as something we're not. We're not animals, we're not hatemongers, and we're not murderers. We're father's and brothers and husbands who will protect and stand up for our women. WE are not monsters, and we're not gonna let anyone tell us different

As a whole we're very compassionate and protective of our women. That's why abusers do their abusing behind closed doors....that shit ain't something that's encouraged.

SO no I'm not gonna self hate. And I'm not going to go along with any campaign that leads to self hate either..

lmaooooo those Dv stats dont lie

if you dont like it, change the narrative

Im not about to coddle your grown ass

yall just wish to absolve yourselves of any accountability

one minute: “liberation” “unity” “REVOLUTION”

next minute: “I mean we cant really do anything about domestic violence or work to transform our communities, its too hard and plus white ppl are violent too”
So black men should accept that we are violent monsters that prey on black women? Fine I’ll accept that that defines me. If you can accept that you are a welfare queen and you must do better and teach other black women to stop being on welfare and being baby mamas. Do we have a deal?

Let me add that we are judged and defined by the degenerates in black society. But white degenerates are not the face of their society. But that’s what happens when they dictate the narrative. And black people are so broken that they believe it.
Real shit by the same token we gotta stop letting the degenerates lead and stop supporting the bullshit... the stereotypical should not be the "real" but sadly we have many people that subscribe to this shit. Its alot of misplaced pride

Im not about to coddle your grown ass
no one asking you to coddle, and i'm doing everything i can to change the narrative,

I just ask why accusatory tone?

you get off on accusing innocent individuals with the crimes of those they also share contempt for?

like i agree with you in every sense that DV and these numbers are a problem. no where do i disagree with you or attempt to "educate"...I just also am looking for solutions and tings we can push for as a people to prevent these types of things in the future.....cuz apparently just me not hitting women is not' enough....the world is much larger than just me......so i'm attempting to address that....

the homie 5th brought up a good point, and i co-signed.. there is a negative perception that we have to stop endorsing. We are not this wild uncontrollable people who hate our women, so we need to start focusing on controlling that narrative as well...

you swoop in like

"nope nope nope. stop stop top... we're not here to solve shit.....we're just here to say black men ain't shit cuz yall all killers and fuck yall i hate yall, i hope yall die!!"

like.....how we supposed to move anywhere with that?

men want to be babied whenever women discuss their fears or politics around street harassment, domestic violence, intimate partner violence, rape, murder.

Sorry I'm not a nanny. Fuck your feelings, your ego, your lies, your derailment, your apologism. Fuck patriarchy.

and what?

Also IDGAF if anything I say, do, think, write or believe is perceived as "male bashing." I don't care. my actual safety > your ego.

youll live, will I?

I don't care if you don't find me attractive. I do not fucking care. The topic is patriarchy and misogyny and structural violence.

not Black men running around talking about how they are being painted badly or using any and everything to absolve themselves of accountability.

you all have harmed women before in some type of way via socialization

whether it be simply calling her hoe or equating attire to sexual abuse

Back