Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bizarre (D12) & Budden Go At It On Twitter

I was never a D12 fan like that either besides My Band (this song is my ish) which i love and Purple Pills. I only listened to their music for Eminem's hooks and production

G-Unit i'm a hardcore fan of though and i loved the Dipset Bloods era and movement big Dipset fan. Big fan 3-6 Mafia

Yeah I meant stopped really collaborating on wax... Kon Artist/Denaun Porter seems to be killing it in the production world and Swiffty had a dope series of mixtapes if I remember correctly... I think I saw Bizarre advertising verses for $500 though lol

Lol yea last I saw bizzare was advertising as a talent scout, guess nobody wanted those verses.

He never dropped d12 tho, he’s had swifty on radio freestyle sessions with him and Royce.

Mr. Porter tours with him and plays the hype man role.

It’s only bizzare who he ain’t really seen with, likely to do with his heavy affiliation with King gordy as Gordy was on some fuck Em shit a couple years back.

Plus they’re both heavy into their drugs, not a good idea getting a recovering drug addict in a room full of people who still dose.

Swifty murdered every verse on Devils night.

extremely underrated.

Read what I said breda, I do want a 'lyrical war', but I dont want it to stall the heat that Crooked and Royce have been putting out as of late, being that they are signed with Shady... For instance if they some how complement their friend Joey, seeing that Em's seems to be 'sensitive' he may end up putting them in the bushes and nothing gets released, that would be wack... Like I said I want a 'lyrical war', but I dont want it to stall Crook and thems progress...

I see what you saying. Though the heat they be puttin out is solo and not through shady. When was the last Slaughterhouse record? Em been had them in the bushes. Royce tried to check Tyler when he dissed Ems music. Can't stop Joe though.

Can u at least see why u come across as a fake Eminem fan with an agenda @Busta Carmichael even though u claim to be a fan

U notoriously ignore his introspective songs u and u ignored my last post

U also make absurd claims that come across as trolling making it seem like u never even heard the albums. Like The Eminem Show

Hailie's Song is about loving his daughter and being a proud parent

Cleaning Out My Closet is about having a drug addicted unemployed mother who neglected him and his brother

White America is a political song

Soldier is about catching a probation case for pistol whipping a bouncer unconscious and his temper

Superman is a song about smashing bitches and living life being a player

Sing For The Moment is a political song

Drip's is a song about the dangers of S.T.D's/H.I.V from casual sex with countless women

Without Me is an animated comedy song

Square Dance is a political song about the war on terrorism and corrupt American government

Till I Collapse is a motivational song about beating the odds

The only song that fits how u described The Eminem Show is Say Goodbye To Hollywood and even on that there is a verse that is not about fame and the troubles of fame. There is lyrics even on this song about his drama with his wife and family life

U constantly say Eminem makes songs about dissing and hating his mother but he has only ever made 2 songs in his career about her and 1 of those is a love song dedicated to how much he loves her and a peace offering called Headlights when i showed u this song and the video u just ignored it

Can u at least see why u come across as a fake Eminem fan with an agenda @Busta Carmichael even though u claim to be a fan

U also make absurd claims that come across as trolling making it seem like u never even heard the albums. Like The Eminem Show

Cleaning Out My Closet is about having a drug addicted unemployed mother who neglected him and his brother

Soldier is about catching a probation case for pistol whipping a bouncer unconscious and his temper

Drip's is a song about the dangers of S.T.D's/H.I.V from casual sex with countless women

Square Dance is a political song about the war on terrorism and corrupt American government

The only song that fits how u described The Eminem Show is Say Goodbye To Hollywood and even on that there is a verse that is not about fame and the troubles of fame. There is lyrics even on this song about his drama with his wife and family life

U constantly say Eminem makes songs about dissing and hating his mother but he has only ever made 2 songs in his career about her and 1 of those is a love song dedicated to how much he loves her and a peace offering called Headlights when i showed u this song and the video u just ignored it

You're the only fake fan, I'm convinced you actually hate him and are using reverse psychology to get everyone to hate him too by being so annoying and psychotic

Busta gave legit critisims about why he doesn't like the current Em, and everything was hip hop related

You are talking about some bullshit about his soul singing and catchy hooks you keep saying the same bullshit every time

@Goldie can you come up with a illbot to clap this bitch please

he mentions his moms on

kill you
Criminal
Remember me
I'm back
marshall mathers

and all of that is just from his second album MMlp.

First album I've bought was Devils night when I was 9 years old in 01. Second was MMlp.

I know eminems music very well. trust me. I'm sure I've been listening to him way before u did.

u don't think i know about headlights?? lololol.

eminem been dissing his mom since slim shady EP. When he was 25.

at that live he hadn't even lived with his mom for almost 10 years. And then he continued to disrespect her well into relapse when he was 40 years old.

there's a damn song called "my mom" where he calls her a drug addict.

and then he makes headlights when he's damn near 45 years old??

how are you a 40 year old rapper with mommy issues?

was gonna make a thread about a question but it seems fair to drop it here.

Is Eminem the most sensitive rapper ever? If so why does he get a pass but Wale doesn't. At least Wale doesn't whine on songs.

1. Unfriended and beefed with Royce because he thought he was dissing his tour

2. Unfriended D12 because canibus finessed them.

3. Whined through Slim shady Lp about how he was bullied so bad and how he hates his mom

4. Whined through the entire Eminem show about "poor me, im so rich I can't do poor things anymore"

5. Was copping pleas on the 4th album "toy soldiers" in the midst of war.

6. Is now whining about how nobody loves his music anymore and that he fell off.

7. If anybody gives him critique, he'll cut off contact with them. Several artists have mentioned this.

dude kinda bitch. how he gets a pass ionno

The royce thing wasn't because of that bar,it was because he said Dre used to learn from Em and be sitting there like student.

Em never unfriended D12.Denaun made beats on Revival

Toy Soldiers came out after that beef was pretty much over.

Im a huge Budden fan but he dont want it with Royce.

Budden vs. Em would be cool, but Budden will win that one.

I would love to see the Royce vs Budden beef we almost got a few years back but if yall remember Budden was ready to go in until he heard Bar Exam 2, and then he back tracked. I remember him saying shit like if Royce ever mentions him again it was on, and then Royce kept throwing shots and next thing you know they did a song together and formed slaughterhouse.

he mentions his moms on

kill you
Criminal
Remember me
I'm back
marshall mathers

and all of that is just from his second album MMlp.

First album I've bought was Devils night when I was 9 years old in 01. Second was MMlp.

I know eminems music very well. trust me. I'm sure I've been listening to him way before u did.

U listened to him before me
The royce thing wasn't because of that bar,it was because he said Dre used to learn from Em and be sitting there like student.

Em never unfriended D12.Denaun made beats on Revival

Toy Soldiers came out after that beef was pretty much over.

Toy Soldiers came out in November 2004
u don't think i know about headlights?? lololol.

eminem been dissing his mom since slim shady EP. When he was 25.

at that live he hadn't even lived with his mom for almost 10 years. And then he continued to disrespect her well into relapse when he was 40 years old.

there's a damn song called "my mom" where he calls her a drug addict.

and then he makes headlights when he's damn near 45 years old??

how are you a 40 year old rapper with mommy issues?

I forgot about My Mom so that's 3 actual songs not just a few lines in a song but actual whole songs

So the question is do u think Headlights was not a genuine song?

Back