Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bizarre (D12) & Budden Go At It On Twitter

Joe stay having these people in their feelings.

Until he get slapped up and pouting on IG like an abused housewife.

Joe%20Budden.jpg

Bizzarre defending Em is basically calling Revival wack. Bleek wouldn't need to cape for Blueprint. And Budden never said Rivival was worse album of all time lol

He look like Droopy's fat baby son. He wack for this. Cuz Em put out a garbage album, this nigga crying like a bitch. Smh. I understand that's ya mans 100 grand, and all that, but a spade is a spade.

Em is a grown ass man, but you feel the need to jump on a dude, because of an opinion about an album? Who gives a fuck who he signed to? That takes even bigger balls to do. This nigga Joe basically called out his boss for not doing his fuckin job.

It was trash. It was one of the worst albums I've ever heard, but niggas love stickin up for the white boy. Even when he's wrong. Smh.

Joe should do a video aimed at bizzare/Em with Royce Malcom x playing in the background, feelings will be caught for sure then.

This is not a good look, I really think bizzare isn't close with Em anymore and is trying to get back in his good graces

This is not a good look, I really think bizzare isn't close with Em anymore and is trying to get back in his good graces

Bizzare was talking shit about Em a few years back after proof died, said he dropped d12 after the situation (even tho Em still fucked with all of them except bizzare). Tried to recruit new members for d12, was in his feelings for a while.

When he diss gunit? Was this back in the day?

Round the time game released “buddens” and the shots on 200 bars.

50 need to just promote that movie thats coming out and stop seeking attention.
Joe made those comments about that song and wack album weeks ago,why didn't he have anything to say then and why wait now when somebody coming for Joe?
Im a big 50 fan,but he corny asf sometimes.He will shit on his own in his group,but will run through a wall for this crac

When he diss gunit? Was this back in the day?

This was around the time when Game was about to come out.

Joe was doing the Desert storm mixtapes with DJ Clue. Said some shit about G Unit. Game released a dissed Joe came back and killed him and took shots at all of G Unit.

heres the first diss Joe did

Back