Welcome To aBlackWeb

B DOT VS EMERSON KENNEDY SMACK/ URL RAP BATTLE

Who U Got?

• Total voters
Lol you tight. I even said, the set up luls you to sleep. Him saying song names didn't move the needle for me... it was the connection he made to the way BDOT raps...

yeah it didn't seem hot, bdot.. im only using big words to cover up for the lack of a round... it was that second part that was effective. Now you tell him, how the hell.. does tell a vision channel your inner vision to see the contrast... is a more efffective battle rap punchline... how???

Lol you tight. I even said, the set up luls you to sleep. Him saying song names didn't move the needle for me... it was the connection he made to the way BDOT raps...

yeah it didn't seem hot, bdot.. im only using big words to cover up for the lack of a round... it was that second part that was effective. Now you tell him, how the hell.. does tell a vision channel your inner vision to see the contrast... is a more efffective battle rap punchline... how???

lol I'm just debating fam.

Those schemes are so easy, I damn near wanna take away points when cats do that simple shit, that biggie line was borderline trash.

B.Dot doing a pre-rebuttal to homie's entire angle in his 1st>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> wack ass biggie schemes

U aint even mention the despicable/long nose/grew on me bar, ur shit's rigged b lol

You saying pre-rebuttal as just a buzzword. How effective was it really? It did nothing to stop E.K.s first round. The same angle that apparently was pre-buttaled still had E.K. picking up steam, instead of completely flopping and drowning like a true pre-buttal would.

It was not that hard bro lol, the big bar was easily more thought out. Easily...

Those simple ass schemes are the epitome of ODB (out dated bars).

And that shit didn't even apply to BDOT cuz the nigga was barring homie's life away lol

Nah lol you aint gonna tell me a nigga can put 3 biggie song titles together and call it a haymaker, no lol

U aint even mention the despicable/long nose/grew on me bar, ur shit's rigged b lol

lmao... to keep it all the way 100 with you.. i must've missed the first like 8 bars and didnt even realize it.. i liked that bar, i liked the daylyt/mike P bar and i liked the kreugar bar. Still don't have that pushing it over the top for me.. My very first post I said i thought first round could go either way but I gave it to E.K. because he had better moments. And I also have B-Dot winning this battle very clearly, so it's not like I'm pushing an agenda here. I genuinely feel like E.K. just edged him in that first and the only reason I took the time to write all that down was because its debatable.

And you gonna crucify me over a damn tell-a-vision bar i thought we was homies lmaooo

lmaooo man i haven't been able to have a real battle rap debate since I left the IC, my fault fam.

BDot's 3rd verse was relative to E.K. because 1) he exposed him as a willing pawn in the system (even EK himself said facts @ the retired just to get rehired & demoted by smack) and then 2) he's attacking the insignificance of doing a PG and saying, I'm not even competing with you, this is just a formality... he pretty much made him disappear and seem irrelevant while attacking the system at large. The fact that he made EKs verse thereafter feel irrelevant, does that not count for something?
Can't be a pawn if they're on the same platform doing the same shit.
Seem irrelevant by not directing his bars at him is a cop out.
He took less money than he ever got and delivered a verse that will garner smack more views add to that he is gonna battle on smack again i guarantee it.

Seems like the bigger pawn to me.

Ek's 3rd was overshadowed but i still feel it was damn good

Another thing, mentioning what a rapper said in the heat of the moment means fuck all.
Even if Emerson said he lost thats still his opinion, doesn't affect mine.

Ali said tyson would've beaten him......I don't belee that shit for a second

I remember when I watched this I laughed at tha fact Smack had to sit there and hear one of tha hardest 3rd rounds...when it was murdering HIM lol

As far as tha battle I went in expecting B Dot to body Em but I’m really gonna call it a classic debatable...both nigga spazzed and while I should give Emerson tha 3rd because Dot went at Smack more than him I just don’t think I can lol...dope battle tho

Back