Welcome To aBlackWeb

Any Of U Ladies Having This Problem?

I am not delusional, so no

Edit: to be fair though, she's right that she doesn't look 44 years old or like she got 4 kids.

87XXO.gif

I really tried to avoid this but in my opinion she is completely wrong. No ONE is too attractive to attract someone else. There are a myriad of reasons why she may be single that she pointed out that has nothing to do with her physical appearance. It s so much easier just to say that I am single because I can’t find the person that is a right fit for me. She could simple state that men her age are a bit too mature for what she is looking for but at the same time she doesn’t want a man too young. Everyone has the right to be with their equal whatever that is but for her to focus on her self perceived beauty shows a bit of narcissism.

She look like she 44 with 4 kids. She might have been hot but now she lukewarm

She better settle already before niggas realize she crazy

Yeah...she is crazy.

Like her whole explanation is her avoiding any accountability for why she is single whatsoever. And the focus on her physical appearance to tops it off.

Bet she has burned someone's clothes before...

Yeah...she is crazy.

Like her whole explanation is her avoiding any accountability for why she is single whatsoever. And the focus on her physical appearance to tops it off.

Bet she has burned someone's clothes before...
Wait so burning clothes make you crazy?:negrowhat:

I don't have or want her type of problems. I guess if you look at it as you being so attractive and people only want to smash without getting to know you ...

Nah, nevermind...she might just be crazy.

Although I'm not quite as cocky about it as her... I hear what she's sayin. I'm 38 with 4 kids and other than the fact I have no butt I look and feel better physically than I ever have. Yet everybody I date my age is worried about back issues or knee issues or some other physical ailment that keeps him from lots of awesome shit like hiking.
Then the younger guys... They literally want to think sex is to be used like conversation.... Sorry kid, if you can't hold up the end of a conversation how could we ever "conversate" lol

Although I'm not quite as cocky about it as her... I hear what she's sayin. I'm 38 with 4 kids and other than the fact I have no butt I look and feel better physically than I ever have. Yet everybody I date my age is worried about back issues or knee issues or some other physical ailment that keeps him from lots of awesome shit like hiking.
Then the younger guys... They literally want to think sex is to be used like conversation.... Sorry kid, if you can't hold up the end of a conversation how could we ever "conversate" lol
you have 4 kids??

Wait so burning clothes make you crazy?:negrowhat:

I don't have or want her type of problems. I guess if you look at it as you being so attractive and people only want to smash without getting to know you ...

Nah, nevermind...she might just be crazy.

I can see both. Many chicks are bad and niggas just wanna smash and dash. But she can also be crazy cuz light skin women are crazy af

Back