Welcome To aBlackWeb

All Men Aren’t Thirsty...

This is why I made the standards thread, lil homie is correct. A woman with standards that she sticks to, you can't just run up on.

If you want her, you either gotta meet those standards, or work on urs to meet those standards.

And then like he said, some women, all u need is money and a dick...those are her standards

Trust no nigga with a bowtie

@LP21
tenor.gif

GREAT analogy

it works both ways

but a lot of times, the females dont want the dude that will take the sucker out the dirt b/c he dont look the way she had hoped or he not "street" enough or whatever "bad boy" image she looking for

i'll say it again, there are no thugs with college degrees, you cant have it both ways

GREAT analogy

but a lot of times, the females dont want the dude that will take the sucker out the dirt b/c he dont look the way she had hoped or he not "street" enough or whatever "bad boy" image she looking for

i'll say it again, there are no thugs with college degrees, you cant have it both ways

That made me think of Ice Cube lil speech in Barbershop 3

He was 100% correct. But word to L.P., everyrhing aint blacl and white. Some people make mistakes. Then reform once they see the error of their ways. You can only judge someone by how they move. And you can be mad when you ignore signs and get burned.

Anything worth having really requires patience.

ALL MEN are thirsty .... and ALL WOMEN are thirsty

Ya'll can come here in here and front all day, but we are ALL thirsty for something.

Whether you are thirsty for a entire person or just something you are missing from the one you are with.

Thirst = Desire, Lust

I lust all the dang time for all sorts of folks.

So I gots to 'stay' hydrated before I rip the seal off of someone elses fire hydrant.

HAHA!

Ya'll can come here in here and front all day, but we are ALL thirsty for something.

Whether you are thirsty for a entire person or just something you are missing from the one you are with.

Thirst = Desire, Lust

So I gots to 'stay' hydrated before I rip the seal off of someone elses fire hydrant.

HAHA!

This is true to an extent. But I think this was more so about the mental side of it. Everyone has desires. But how you fulfill those desires is what was the cause for this particular discussion.

Thirst = Desire, Lust

HAHA!
:whew:Talk dat shit

Back