Welcome To aBlackWeb

AJ Green put the beats on Jalen Ramsey, Or Tries To

Bout time something made dude mad.

Cdh69vrWIAM4ISh.jpg

Y'all. Ain't. Gon. Disrespeck. Me. No. Moe!!!

nah man

he letting his frustration with the team set in

thats all that was...i mean, the shove by ramsey was a bit too much, but nothing to resort in fisticuffs

He need a change of scenery..in fact...the entire bengals org needs a reset, from coach to qb

they've gotten all the juice from this lemon that their gonna get

nah man

he letting his frustration with the team set in

thats all that was...i mean, the shove by ramsey was a bit too much, but nothing to resort in fisticuffs

He need a change of scenery..in fact...the entire bengals org needs a reset, from coach to qb

they've gotten all the juice from this lemon that their gonna get

Sadly, I gotta agree.

Jalen was locking him down tho. And Andy is trash. So the few times he did get open, he wasn't throwing him the ball. But our O-Line garbage too.

They bout to revert back to the Bengals of the 90's at this rate.

Sadly, I gotta agree.

Jalen was locking him down tho. And Andy is trash. So the few times he did get open, he wasn't throwing him the ball. But our O-Line garbage too.

They bout to revert back to the Bengals of the 90's at this rate.
and the fact that they have continued to whiff on the OL means that they are just extending the rebuilding phase. At this point, they need to trade AJ for some picks as he is their best piece.

Looks like Mixon aint the person they were hoping him to be. Its still very early in his career, but you look at someone like Kamara with NOLA and you gotta be wondering wtf is going on in cincy when Mixon was so highly coveted before his assault situation.

Back