Welcome To aBlackWeb

Are you interested in playing Fantasy Football?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aight, im confused.

So is it, whoever gets the most games right that week wins that week?

Are u still gonna pay the people who bet on the games?

I'm not understanding it so far fam.

what i was originally thinking was we could do the pick em style for the season, then have a grand prize at the end of the season. So for every game you pick correctly, that would be a point, and ofc, you get nothing if the team you picked loses

tally the scores at the end of the season, and come up with either just one grand prize or we can do 1st, 2nd, 3rd...

my new thought now is to allow people to bet their ABW cash. With the pick em idea, there is no risk associated. There is no penalty if you pick wrong. With the point spread (i think i have a much better understanding this year compared to last year when we wanted to do this fwiw), there are a couple of ways you can win or lose, so its a true risk/reward system imo

but, for newcomers like kandy who just want to participate and perhaps learn in the process, the wager system might be too much for her this year, so the pick em system might be better.

im down for both ideas, just let me know, but we need to make a decision in the next couple of hours. I got a spreadsheet im working on right now that will make everything smooth af

I still don't get it b lol

How about we just keep the betting and the league separate.

But a way we can make the league worth while is, each week u have to put up 50k (we can make the buy in more if u want) to get in and the winner takes all. At the end of the season, the top 3 posters who won the most weeks get the 1st , 2nd and 3rd place prize.

So we all have to choose the winners for all the games that week and whoever gets the most right wins the week.

The actual bets on the game will still go down in the main betting thread.

So we all have to choose the winners for all the games that week and whoever gets the most right wins the week.

The actual bets on the game will still go down in the main betting thread.

-well, its not who wins the week per se, but who wins the season. Think of how when they do Fox pregame and they show the records of all the analysts each week throughout the season.

-you doing spreads/moneylines or straight up?

-well, its not who wins the week per se, but who wins the season. Think of how when they do Fox pregame and they show the records of all the analysts each week throughout the season.

-you doing spreads/moneylines or straight up?

Oh yea, I'm down with it being for the whole season, but I wanted the best of the week to get money too and have the grand prize be a super large amount, but we dont have to.

And we're going off the spreads.

Give a ABW money reward every week to the person with the most wins each week. Top 2 or 3 get some bucks

Oh yea, I'm down with it being for the whole season, but I wanted the best of the week to get money too and have the grand prize be a super large amount, but we dont have to.

And we're going off the spreads.

the reason im against a weekly prize is b/c in paid fantasy leagues, you pay whatever the entry fee is at the start of the season and you cash out at the end if you win. It kinda defeats the purpose to have the weekly payout b/c ultimately, you could break even by the seasons end. Again, no real risk. BUT by having the 1st-3rd place, at a minimum, if you get 3rd place, you get your buy in back. I think thats fair.

i disagree...there are too many ways to make money, not enough to lose it

there has to be risk/reward in every situation...whether real or fake

to me, the risk is what keeps it interesting and you engaged

Yea man, I still dont get what you're saying but if you're done to run it, im cool with it. Just tell us what we need to do.

what site? oh you was talking about an official one?

does everyone have to sign up and join it? was trying to avoid that

Back