Welcome To aBlackWeb

Are you interested in playing Fantasy Football?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
dread, you wanna explain how that works?

looks like chitown is interested too but i dont wanna speak for him
You just pick the winning team based on the spread we can do weekly winners and an overall winner. Yahoo sports has good one. That is the one that was used on the IC and it worked.

I wanna start by saying I've never played fantasy football lol but I learn quick. Plus I've played fantasy basketball, I assume it's not much different.
Fantasy Basketball is harder because there are more games. But the draft for fantasy football is a long process and we would have to coordinate it with people's schedules

i think it's best to have the draft during the day when the most of us on here

Kandy makes 11, one more and we'll lock it down to those players and I'll update the OP

Edit: she'll make it 11 when she votes

ok, i like the pick em style of play

that way, we are not waiting on everybody and trying to coordinate schedules to do picks.

We need one more player to have 12 and i agree, thats a nice number...once that person comes here and votes, i'll start the real thread with the rules and stuff

oh...so, kandy are you still gonna play?

the pick em style shouldnt take much time as you would just be picking the teams and not from a roster of players to make a team

If it is a pick em league we can have an unlimited number of players. There is no work involved. I will do a regular fantasy league also. Whatever you guys decide I am in.

If it is a pick em league we can have an unlimited number of players. There is no work involved. I will do a regular fantasy league also. Whatever you guys decide I am in.

oh...well, the pick em stuff i looked at was basically picking the winners for the games for the week

i think anything dealing with actual players for the first run of something like this is too ambitious b/c it will require a level of time commitment im not sure everyone has

at least with just picking teams, you can log in here, pick the teams and bounce

i can do a pick'em

but i do want to a real fantasy league with experienced fantasy players...

i tend to have like 3-4 teams a season..i know of one i'm committed to thus far...

Back