Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW 2017-2018 NFL Pick Em League

lawd

ok...this will solve it

if you want to erase last week, cosign this post...if you think we should keep it, nosign

Also, Du, dont be like that...had you been in the runnings, you would've kept playing

Whatever. I'm in LAST place and still manage to stick to this shit. Week 10 don't count, I'm out. This is bullshit.

I have no issue with not counting the week, if people couldn't log on to pick then the week shouldn't count. That's the fair way.

that's why i don't care no longer. just take me out and figure it out amongst yourselves

Titans
Jaguars
Dolphins
Packers
Lions
Vikings
Cardinals
Chiefs
Saints
Bills
Broncos
Patriots
Cowboys
Seahawks

lol so yall trying to count last week when the site went down and people weren't able to post their picks?

lol yea i think i'll join du and bow out.

this is what i'ma do...

i think the site issue did cause the thread to lose a lot of steam. I think the fact that it made it to 25 pages was pretty dope. I will take a lot of the things that worked and things that didnt work to make next years even better.

With that being said, I'm not counting last week. So as of the results as of week 9, Chitown and Allergens were tied

I'm going to give them both $250k for being tied.

If anyone has any ideas on how to improve the contest, I'm gonna leave this open for about another week.

Back