Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Miami: Abella Danger

Db67jdIV4AA3Qsu.jpg

the ass on this girl is amazing. any nigga that don't fuck bitches in the ass is gay!

those shapley legs of hers! I want her to wrap her legs ahead around my head so I could wear her thighs like earmuffs as I eat her out.

Joanna Angel, Naomi Russell, Kelly Devine, Dana Dearmond, to name a few
i hate when these bitches retire then just disappear of the planet. at least post on pics on social media or some shit. russell has retired and has not been seen since

Last edited:
i hate when these bitches retire then just disappear of the planet. at least post on pics on social media or some shit. russell has retired and has not been seen since

Joanna Angel, Naomi Russell, Kelly Devine, Dana Dearmond, to name a few

First one still filming? Naomi Russell had to have changed her name or something. To be that popular that fast in the internet era and disappear... name change or dead. Kelly Divine fat as fuck and still filming. It's not pretty. You can do BBW if you have a nice face, but she got one of them faces that's passable thin but negative once it's fat so the whole package is a pass now. Still a freak but it was straight Nat Geo status observational viewing.
Dana still doing the damn thing too.

First one still filming? Naomi Russell had to have changed her name or something. To be that popular that fast in the internet era and disappear... name change or dead. Kelly Divine fat as fuck and still filming. It's not pretty. You can do BBW if you have a nice face, but she got one of them faces that's passable thin but negative once it's fat so the whole package is a pass now. Still a freak but it was straight Nat Geo status observational viewing.
Dana still doing the damn thing too.
It's really not that hard to disappear, no one knows what Keisha Grey is up to. Ive only heard rumours she's back at home in Florida leading a normal life. She has no social media presence anymore

Back