Welcome To aBlackWeb

2017 - 2018 College Football Thread

Who is expected to start at QB next yr?

No clue yet. After Spring should have a better idea.

Matt Fink the oldest option rSo is the only one to appear in any game action. He’s a solid runner hasn’t shown much as a passer.

Jack Sears will be a rFR next season. He went to the same HS as Darnold. Similar play styles. He’s not as built as Sam though. Slighter build.

Other option is true Freshman JT Daniels. Play style similar to Baker Mayfield. I don’t think he’ll be ready though since he was originally in the 2019 class and re classified. Plus he didn’t early enroll.

Common sense says Sears starts the season but Helton likes to choose the older guy instead of the best guy so I wouldn’t be shocked if it’s Fink.

Hartley a dog on the recruiting trail. He's made DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUVAL into Cane territory when historically it's been a Gators area

No clue yet. After Spring should have a better idea.

Matt Fink the oldest option rSo is the only one to appear in any game action. He’s a solid runner hasn’t shown much as a passer.

Jack Sears will be a rFR next season. He went to the same HS as Darnold. Similar play styles. He’s not as built as Sam though. Slighter build.

Other option is true Freshman JT Daniels. Play style similar to Baker Mayfield. I don’t think he’ll be ready though since he was originally in the 2019 class and re classified. Plus he didn’t early enroll.

Common sense says Sears starts the season but Helton likes to choose the older guy instead of the best guy so I wouldn’t be shocked if it’s Fink.

Is Ronald Jones gone?

Hearing that Butch Jones gonna join Bama as an analyst.
Saban on his get down or lay down shit.

Back