Welcome To aBlackWeb

Random Lady Thoughts

Sorry to interrupt ladies

@AP21
giphy.gif

For those who are natural and do 2 strand twists, do yall go out in public with your hair still twisted up? I have about 24 twists on my head. I usually unravel them before goin out, but I don't wanna do that bc I want my curl to last for at least 2 days this week.

For those who are natural and do 2 strand twists, do yall go out in public with your hair still twisted up? I have about 24 twists on my head. I usually unravel them before goin out, but I don't wanna do that bc I want my curl to last for at least 2 days this week.
Go out. Be free.

I hate when people recommend oily face products like my face can handle more oil and I hate when they say oily skin needs more oil that’s BS

I love watchin these dance videos.

:dfbruh:Can yall dance like this? I think Ima try when I'm alone by myself.

Bow Wow babymomma @5:55 tho. :scust1:I wanna move my butt like that, but ik that def may not be possible.

I love watchin these dance videos.

:dfbruh:Can yall dance like this? I think Ima try when I'm alone by myself.

Bow Wow babymomma @5:55 tho. :scust1:I wanna move my butt like that, but ik that def may not be possible.

When I was younger, yep. I can still dance but I’m also fatter. So it’s a struggle sometimes. Knees be popping and shit. Be outta breath and shit. My mama always wondered why I didn’t pursue anything I was really good at. I just wanted to be done with school, dassit.

When I was younger, yep. I can still dance but I’m also fatter. So it’s a struggle sometimes. Knees be popping and shit. Be outta breath and shit. My mama always wondered why I didn’t pursue anything I was really good at. I just wanted to be done with school, dassit.
I've started workin out again to be less fatter. I'm stiff and my back be hurtin too. I wanna be able to do spilts on the wall. I can't move like I used to wit these knees mane.

Ohh I love her videos after I saw her dance to When We by Tank I was hooked

Back