Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monique Wants U To Boycott Netflix

niggaz only ooenly boycott shit they didn't like to begin with...
if it's something they fuck with...the excuses begin
Not true

I’m boycotting hip hop fish and chicken which is big because they sprinkle that mufuckin crack on the chicken and fries...mannn

But the name is insulting enough but no niggas working in that thing, shit owning, I can’t get past

1) I love Monique and would gladly watch a new special from her. I still quote queens of comedy to this day.

2) why didn't she negotiate the pay for herself rather than ask about what Amy Schumer was doing. They came to you so clearly they want you. You coulda did what Dave Chapelle did and work out a deal for more specials and asked for more based on how the first one did.

3) why are you telling us this when you coulda took this offer and used it for leverage with another network...possibly hbo since they been giving minorities hella shine lately.

Smh she didn't go about this smart at all

Im curious... what would it take for yall to boycott Netflix tho... this surely isn't the strongest case to go by.. but i'm wondering if someone more notable than Monique made the same plea... would yall cancel your subscriptions?

I bootleg every fuckin thing so that would be an easy decision for me personally... just tryna see where yall land on the topic

Yea 13m compared to monique's 500k offer is disrespectful af lol That amy chick shouldn't have got no where near that much, but monique doesn't deserve rock and chappelle money either. 1m-2m seems about right for both.

Im curious... what would it take for yall to boycott Netflix tho... this surely isn't the strongest case to go by.. but i'm wondering if someone more notable than Monique made the same plea... would yall cancel your subscriptions?

I bootleg every fuckin thing so that would be an easy decision for me personally... just tryna see where yall land on the topic

now when u say boycott..

On the real, my solution for this is always gonna be that we should create our own shit, so we don't have to worry about situations like this. That's why i always support tidal and even was promoting it on here, cuz it's our own shit and u can see it when u get on Tidal. 99% of the artists on the front page are always gonna be black.

Tidal streams shows and movies too, if more of us start supporting them, Revolt, etc we can get to the level where we can pay a rock and chappelle mills for specials.

See that's the beauty of Terrarium gang.. Netflix get no profits from and you still get to watch that shit lol

sidenote.. i would be curious to see how much Kat Williams and Chris Tucker got for their specials...if it was comparable to what they got.. she should prolly stfu and take the check...

I've seen that thread title and saw it was even stickied, but never went in cuz i thought it was some comic book shit. That's a streaming service?

I've seen that thread title and saw it was even stickied, but never went in cuz i thought it was some comic book shit. That's a streaming service?

Yessir. You can peep Tv shows like a half hour after that shit airs and all sorts of movies(Cams, TS and HD rips before the shit drops officially). Netflix, Hulu and Amazon shit too.. all fo free lol

Yessir. You can peep Tv shows like a half hour after that shit airs and all sorts of movies(Cams, TS and HD rips before the shit drops officially). Netflix, Hulu and Amazon shit too.. all fo free lol

Oh, it's like kodi?

Oh, it's like kodi?

yeah but better IMO

On the real, my solution for this is always gonna be that we should create our own shit, so we don't have to worry about situations like this. That's why i always support tidal and even was promoting it on here, cuz it's our own shit and u can see it when u get on Tidal. 99% of the artists on the front page are always gonna be black.

Tidal streams shows and movies too, if more of us start supporting them, Revolt, etc we can get to the level where we can pay a rock and chappelle mills for specials.

I can respect this.. I wonder who the top paying streaming service is if you are an artist.. not even just for music.. I wonder if Will Smith got more for his netflix shit than he did for something released in a theatre

Monique must’ve just played herself into Amazon Prime status.

She’ll get a show that NO ONE will know about.

For the most part I agree with what monique was saying in the interview, but she really has to stop saying she deserves dave/rock/martin numbers lol

For the most part I agree with what monique was saying in the interview, but she really has to stop saying she deserves dave/rock/martin numbers lol
Lmaooo she said that? She really be tryna dress up some bullshit with that sweet auntie voice. I still love her but I gotta watch that interview later to piece together what she getting at

Back