Welcome To aBlackWeb

Random Lady Thoughts

Last night, I was on the phone and I kept scratching between my eyebrows. At first it wasn’t noticeable until I realized. When I got in the house I noticed it was a dry patch there. So, I’m like ok whatever. I bathe, wash my face and all that. I put my moisturizer on and went to bed. No more issues. I woke up this morning and did my morning routine. Wash my face and put my moisturizer on and went to work. I get to work and my face itchin like a mf. I looked in the mirror and dry patches everywhere!

Anyone else experience this shit. This is a first and me no likey.

My nose gets dry and itchy during the winter which I hate especially when I have on makeup. You can see the dryness under it :(

My nose gets dry and itchy during the winter which I hate especially when I have on makeup. You can see the dryness under it :(
The day after the eyebrow itch, was my nose. I went to work and looked in the mirror like wtf. So that’s when i went and slathered honey on my face.

Her and her mom suppose to be on LHHMia....they got the same work done and look like sisters lol I think one of them was messing with Drake too
The mom looks like a ghoul on the show. Her face looks like it's had so much work done. They do look alike, but the daughter's face is a lil more softer. She's pretty.
I was wondering if she had a tan or if she's half black.

tryna get this coat
riley-coat-p6926-186158_image.jpg

but I'm waiting for them to further reduce it. lord I hope I don't regret waiting

lost 6 of the 12 lbs I gained over the holidays. I fit comfortably in my regular wardrobe again but I look a lil softer still. this is a meh thing for my body but strangely, my face looks better with that extra 5lbs. maybe fat is good for the cheekbones? idk.

7d0d8d64a245d607a1b356184cdb3d88--star-images-eye-images.jpg

minus the color on the waterline, would a look like this be too much? It's a work event but there's no dress code. I don't wanna be distracting but I still wanna look like 'me' tho.

7d0d8d64a245d607a1b356184cdb3d88--star-images-eye-images.jpg

minus the color on the waterline, would a look like this be too much? It's a work event but there's no dress code. I don't wanna be distracting but I still wanna look like 'me' tho.

Are you saying minus the blue?

@Remedy and I were laughin at how corny this guy is. He's handsome and has beautiful hair, but these videos he uploads of himself have me dying. He thinks it's sexy, but it's just super corny imo.

Do yall think stuff like this is sexy or a turnon from a male? Winking at the camera, playin slow jams in the background, rubbing of the face, seductive stares, video edited in slow mo...lmao it ain't to me.

@Remedy and I were laughin at how corny this guy is. He's handsome and has beautiful hair, but these videos he uploads of himself have me dying. He thinks it's sexy, but it's just super corny imo.

Do yall think stuff like this is sexy or a turnon from a male? Winking at the camera, playin slow jams in the background, rubbing of the face, seductive stares, video edited in slow mo...lmao it ain't to me.

I read what you said before watching and I chuckled once I pressed play. The videos are just eh to me SOMETIMES but I remember the first one I saw with him in a pool, I was like damn...yas!

I read what you said before watching and I chuckled once I pressed play. The videos are just eh to me SOMETIMES but I remember the first one I saw with him in a pool, I was like damn...yas!
Mane he is ridiculous. All that hair flippin and lip biting. I cannot take this seriously lmao.

Like MYYYYYYY NIGGA! That shit was so exxxxtra. Lmaoooooooooooooooo who is recording this clown.

Back