Welcome To aBlackWeb

Where are..........

Hold up............

webay-chapelle hybrid wtf photoshop gif.gif

How does Kat have $50,000 in her account and she hasn't even made a post yet?

Last edited:
Lol, you handled this like a riddle and solved it but left us out

lol

Didn't realize there were any new replies in here.

Just a theory, but I think they were concerned that they wouldn't mesh well with the other ladies on this board.

Ironic because they would always complain about dudes running all the women off the IC.........but here's a board with several women and they're not even here???

I don't know man gif.gif

where did you get that idea? out of curiosity

@BNE

'Nothing to do with the ladies of ABW, but everything to do with them.

I've known both of them for quite some time, and......from what I can tell from the short time I've been here.........I don't necessarily see the potential for conflict.

Just a feeling that they wouldn't be comfortable posting the same way on here as they did on the IC.

Last edited:
@BNE

'Nothing to do with the ladies of ABW, but everything to do with them.

I've known both of them for quite some time, and......from what I can tell from the short time I've been here.........I don't necessarily see the potential for conflict.

Just a feeling that they wouldn't be comfortable posting the same way on here that they did on the IC.
I didn't take it as a statement on the ladies of ABW, just would've been interested for you to elaborate on why you feel they wouldn't be comfortable posting the same way on here that they did on the IC.

I ain’t saying that shit to be rude but honestly all the women on here are welcoming. Ain’t no need to feel unwelcomed. Maybe they think they ain’t gon get the shine they got over there because clearly y’all niggas love them.

I didn't take it as a statement on the ladies of ABW, just would've been interested for you to elaborate on why you feel they wouldn't be comfortable posting the same way on here that they did on the IC.

Mainly speculation based on the fact that they're not here.

Otherwise, if they felt comfortable posting here.......they'd be here.

Granted, I could be wrong.

There could be other reasons why they aren't here......but, based on what I know about them........my theory makes the most sense.

I ain’t saying that shit to be rude but honestly all the women on here are welcoming. Ain’t no need to feel unwelcomed.

Maybe they think they ain’t gon get the shine they got over there because clearly y’all niggas love them.

Kandi Burress sipping tea.gif

Well the attention is spread pretty even over here. One chick ain’t getting all the attention. If they want all the attention they can stay where the fuck they at.

@Kandy

Excellent synopsis.

'Couldn't have said it any better.

Now, I wouldn't go so far as to say I......."love".......them.

Well, that might be true about Kat......but I digress.

Just find it strange that they're not over here considering how active they were on the other site.

Also, a lot of niggas on here are fronting like they didn't fuck with Kat on the other site.

Niggas would talk with her and giggle and hehe with her everyday, but now they're acting like shes persona non grata over here???

Camron gif.gif

Must be 2 sides.

Reactions: GNS
Well idk neither of them. They must’ve been something seeing that I’ve seen so many people question their whereabouts but ain’t no competition over here. Post or don’t post.

Well the attention is spread pretty even over here. One chick ain’t getting all the attention. If they want all the attention they can stay where the fuck they at.

Yeah, I heard they've got their own little thing on KIK where they're basically the only women over there.

So I guess they're getting what they want.

Back