Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
See here’s where this analogy always falls apart for me..... beauty ranking don’t determine how they gonna perform on the stage.

See that one 10 you bagged was a dead fish. Whereas of them fives 5’s, 2-3 would have surely blown any mans mind in the sack. You wouldn’t know becausE, you worried about the wrong stats

I ain’t gonna pass up some potentially great pussy cause she doesn’t fit the next persons subjective standards of beauty. That room ain’t enough to turn me away.

Now if I come back over and it still looks like that....gotta cut her off but you know it don’t matter because.....I already hit

There's no way of knowing how good or bad anybody is in the sack til you're there.... Fyi. Most of you suck.

Anybody ever been racial profiled? almost went to jail last night...

Smgdh. :(

DN4j2ywX4AAMt_t.jpg

Which one yall takin'?

Potato Skins

They ain't got pork tho right? Can't eat that shit b

Your parents religious qualms....? Grow up... Eat whatcha want. Be happy about it. You're gonna get new shit that all the rest of us are SO FUCKING BORED WITH.
Also... Don't Folgers with me no more.

There's no way of knowing how good or bad anybody is in the sack til you're there.... Fyi. Most of you suck.

Smgdh. :(

Potato Skins

Your parents religious qualms....? Grow up... Eat whatcha want. Be happy about it. You're gonna get new shit that all the rest of us are SO FUCKING BORED WITH.
Also... Don't Folgers with me no more.

That's part of the reason why I see the bible for what it is. That's like one big fairytale. I'm more of a see it to believe it type. Plus I just don't like pork anyways

I wonder why people have faith in a religion based off a book that is clearly fiction. That supernatural bullshit and those people eat that shit up.

Must be nice
Having someone who understands the life you live
Must be nice
Having someone whose slow to take and quick to give
Must be nice
Having someone who sticks around when the rough times get thick
Someone whose smile is bright enough to make the projects feel like a mansion
Must be nice
Having someone who loves you despite your faults
Must be nice
Having someone who talks the talk but also walks the walk
Must be nice
Having someone who understands that a thug has feelings too
Someone who loves you for sho'
You just remember to never let 'em go

Was driving to a party and a bs cop pulled me over. This pig had me waiting for like 45 minutes before he even came to my window. Faggit called 3 more squad cars before he came to ask me for my shit. Dude was like we looking for suspect that fits your description. Right after he said that I'm like how the hell I look like a suspect you looking for when you can't even see me. What am I being stopped for? This bitch ass pig told me to get out.

Now at this time this other pig call his self walking round my car with his flashlight trying to search my shit. All while the first pig still running my shit. Dude asked me if I was going go buy some weed and shit. Saying I smell like weed all that. I'm like damn I can't be somebody out on a Saturday night trying have some gotdamn fun. Shit I was so mad. After all my shit came back clean this muthafucka tell me he giving a ticket for no seat belt and going 50 in a 35. I get mo mad at the fact I had on my seatbelt and the light was red where he stopped me at. He like well I can't remember if you had it on or not. Almost 2 hrs on sum bs now I gotta try and fight this shit in court on tip of this being a supervisor so this muthafucka might get petty at court
Sorry to hear this. It happened to me so many times it isn’t funny. I will say it hasn’t happened since Diblasio has been mayor tho. When I first started dating my wife it happened so often she used to tell me we should just take an UBER everywhere because we would get stopped so often

Must be nice
Having someone who understands the life you live
Must be nice
Having someone whose slow to take and quick to give
Must be nice
Having someone who sticks around when the rough times get thick
Someone whose smile is bright enough to make the projects feel like a mansion
Must be nice
Having someone who loves you despite your faults
Must be nice
Having someone who talks the talk but also walks the walk
Must be nice