Welcome To aBlackWeb

Random Lady Thoughts

633.gif

Man, I couldn't sit there listening to her

omg just finished the video...
this is turrible

I refuse to date wanna be musicians. This guy I used to date saw me rapping my favorite song and was like 'oh you a hip-hop head, I see you. I make beats and rap too. Check this out and tell me what you think'

I think my eyes just rolled to the back of my head,nigga... that's what I think.

Ok first of all, if you over 30 and you just starting out (no street generated buzz, no youtube likes, etc) ... Quit bruh.. Just give it up. The likelihood of you making it is slim to none.

Secondly, you making me responsible for being the one to tell you if your shit is trash which could end whatever we have going on. I don't want that kind of pressure.

Lastly, if I give your music an honest listen and tell you that I like a few joints don't think that I want to hear that shit all of the time. I had an ex once that offered to make me a mixtape if I gave him my playlist. He slid 5 of his own turrible tracks into the mix like I wasn't gonna notice. I Frisbee'd that CD outta my car.

If it's a hobby, do your thing. If you tryna make a career out of it, I can't rock with you.

End rant.

I refuse to date wanna be musicians. This guy I used to date saw me rapping my favorite song and was like 'oh you a hip-hop head, I see you. I make beats and rap too. Check this out and tell me what you think'

I think my eyes just rolled to the back of my head,nigga... that's what I think.

Ok first of all, if you over 30 and you just starting out (no street generated buzz, no youtube likes, etc) ... Quit bruh.. Just give it up. The likelihood of you making it is slim to none.

Secondly, you making me responsible for being the one to tell you if your shit is trash which could end whatever we have going on. I don't want that kind of pressure.

Lastly, if I give your music an honest listen and tell you that I like a few joints don't think that I want to hear that shit all of the time. I had an ex once that offered to make me a mixtape if I gave him my playlist. He slid 5 of his own turrible tracks into the mix like I wasn't gonna notice. I Frisbee'd that Ctta my car.

If it's a hobby, do your thing. If you tryna make a career out of it, I can't rock with you.

End rant.
No you did not toss that man's cd out into the wind and nature lmaoooooo.

Lastly, if I give your music an honest listen and tell you that I like a few joints don't think that I want to hear that shit all of the time. I had an ex once that offered to make me a mixtape if I gave him my playlist. He slid 5 of his own turrible tracks into the mix like I wasn't gonna notice. I Frisbee'd that CD outta my car.

End rant.
All of this!

I cant imagine carrying around all that titty weight. My back hurtin ret nah. I wonder if she sleeps comfortably.

Back