Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you currently playing…?

jumped back into xcom 2...its so relaxing yet frustrating at the same time

Not a gamer, but I see they leaked the new xbox or am i late? lol

DHiCZI8U0AAE8bS.jpg

so i bought Bioshock: remastered a while back and finally got a chance to play it

visually, this game is stunning. I bought this b/c it was the very first game i ever bought on my old 360. That game used to have me shook af lol. But now, im not shook by the "big daddies" in the game whereas before, I would always try to avoid them lol

Destiny 2 is better than the first one, so far at least. The music is good and it's gorgeous, plus a better story. I still think the combat is mostly boring and that bot is annoying. Makes me miss Claptrap for some reason.

Destiny 2 is better than the first one, so far at least. The music is good and it's gorgeous, plus a better story. I still think the combat is mostly boring and that bot is annoying. Makes me miss Claptrap for some reason.
You gone stop talking down on my destiny fam

@AP21 Some ufc 3 beta gameplay, me vs the cpu on the 2nd hardest difficulty, this is after a couple hours of learning the game. I'm mcgregor....

I finished him with a well timed uppercut when he was shooting in for a takedown

Last edited:
To show the difference in AI difficulty here's the Legendary AI, they still get caught/rocked but it's much more effective and persistent in executing it's gameplan. In this case Khabib is a wrestler/sambo fighter so he constantly trying to be aggressive, clinch/shoot for takedowns, and finish you on the ground.

ok

not bad

still looks a bit canned when it comes to transition animations, but looks a lot better than the previous version i played

Back