Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ask Staff a Question Thread

@Goldie one question... you know how there was a minor on that other forum who's name shall not be mentioned, do you have any ways to prevent that? @Angel is like 116 years old... how you know she not 16?

@Goldie one question... you know how there was a minor on that other forum who's name shall not be mentioned, do you have any ways to prevent that? @Angel is like 116 years old... how you know she not 16?

There's no way for me to know, so just don't holla at any chicks until u know how old they are and what they look like lol

I'm still having the issue of only being able to access this site on WiFi only. This site is the only one I have issues with. I can use a VPN but that slows down the site for me and sometimes I can't access certain things like reactions and bank.

Damn. I'll try to see what i can do for you, it should've been working by now.

giphy.gif

lol ima work on it tho

I think all the court room stuff and game shows should have their own sub forum. With the influx of IC posters and how they create a lot of threads. A lot of great interactions are gonna get lost in the shuffle while created in the lounge

Screenshot_2017-12-28-00-27-18.png

Tried to change some privacy settings and got this message.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-12-28-00-32-29.png
    Screenshot_2017-12-28-00-32-29.png
    249.1 KB · Views: 8
Back