Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aight cool... Its a fckd you cant keep some of your money safe from a robbery, so essentially none of your ABW's are ever safe??? If you got a 100million it can be got no matter... Be dope if you got a certain amount you can bank it, keep it safe but need to keep a certain amount in your pockets that can be robbed, like 10 or 25% or whatever..
Lol

We had what was called the stash house you could buy. It wasn't safe from being robbed but certain parameters were put in place.

We JUST got rid of it because no one was robbing folks and it became a headache to update the first page every time someone wanted to put money in it

Sidebar, thegoat was just being an asshole about robbing you lol

He was on a crazy losing streak but recently started hitting lol

Sidebar, thegoat was just being an asshole about robbing you lol

He was on a crazy losing streak but recently started hitting lol

He was talkin greezy in the betting room about me so i had to regulate.

@TheGOAT sees all

@goldie,@King Du,

Y'all wanna explain the addition to the robbery system?
giphy_s.gif

Aye...

I will round house kick your ears together.....

When you rob a person there should be a certain risk,, or else it's big bank take little bank all day, with no deterrent.

I mean I literally held the entire board hostage at one point to truly illustrate that.

So until we find better system,, we installed possible outcomes of attempted robbery with 100% only one possible outcome risk included,, losing percentage of your own money...as well as only robbing the victim for a percentage....

It's our efforts to keep the fair streets of ABW as clean as possible

Anyone care to better explain the new rules?

Or are we just not robbin no more?

@Goldie @AP21 @King Du @Lil Joshie Vert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back