Welcome To aBlackWeb

DISCUSSION - Stats Show That Women Are Cheating More Than Ever

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner

One of the more interesting facts in Esther Perel’s new book, State of Affairs: Rethinking Infidelity, comes near the beginning. Since 1990, notes the psychoanalyst and writer, the rate of married women who report they’ve been unfaithful has increased by 40 percent, while the rate among men has remained the same. More women than ever are cheating, she tells us, or are willing to admit that they are cheating — and while Perel spends much of her book examining the psychological meaning, motivation, and impact of these affairs, she offers little insight into the significance of the rise itself. So what exactly is happening inside marriages to shift the numbers? What has changed about monogamy or family life in the past 27 years to account for the closing gap? And why have so many women begun to feel entitled to the kind of behavior long accepted (albeit disapprovingly) as a male prerogative?

These questions first occurred to me a few years ago when I began to wonder how many of my friends were actually faithful to their husbands. From a distance, they seemed happy enough, or at least content. Like me, they were doing the family thing. They had cute kids, mortgages, busy social lives, matching sets of dishes. On the surface, their husbands were reasonable, the marriages modern and equitable. If these women friends were angry unfulfilled or resentful, they didn’t show it.

Full article: https://www.thecut.com/2017/09/why-...?utm_campaign=nym&utm_source=tw&utm_medium=s1

What does that say about the marriage?

Nothin. Those types of women are just as scandalous as those types of men. Case closed.

4jNcme8.png

With today's climate women can do what men do, my girl gotta girlfriend, side piece, cheat on him before he cheat on you so on and so fourth the agenda has been pushed to the max.

While cheating has been around forever (yes even some of ya grannies was steppin out poppin old glory) it's more prevalent in today's time.

It's usually them settling on a man they're not actually into but knows he can provide or get married at an early age without having the chance to really explore and find themselves.

Life is about self control.

With today's climate women can do what men do, my girl gotta girlfriend, side piece, cheat on him before he cheat on you so on and so fourth the agenda has been pushed to the max.

While cheating has been around forever (yes even some of ya grannies was steppin out poppin old glory) it's more prevalent in today's time.

It's usually them settling on a man they're not actually into but knows he can provide or get married at an early age without having the chance to really explore and find themselves.

Life is about self control.

raw

So feminism... Chicks all protesting to get treated better and get better pay an shit right.....? Well lets be real... That isn't really what happened. Women basically turned into M&M's... The only thing that really changed about womankind is the level of honesty about emotions. So now instead of getting all melty mashmallow boo hooey they get all boo fuckin hoo. (More like a dude.) About everything. Including sex. Females are more likely to cheat on their husbands now because they have desensitized themselves to the sticky emotions. Feminism was the catalyst....
But this is all just this girls opinion.

Back