Welcome To aBlackWeb

OJ Simpson Lost Confession (3-11)

Did OJ Do It?

• Total voters
I don't know why all this shit reminding of Damon Wayans (classic) reenactment of OJ.....

So he's gonna be insinuating that nicole and her dude owed some gangstas some bread and got murked?

So he's gonna be insinuating that nicole and her dude owed some gangstas some bread and got murked?

He should because thats very plausible that no one wants to talk about. Ron Goldman's 3 best friends were killed or murdered right after Ron's death. One was killed in the same manner as Ron Goldman and Nicole. Slashed throats. 4 others have disappeared or vanished. The connection is that they all worked at Mezzaluna restaurant. One of the waiters, Micheal Nigg, was shot in the head while withdrawing money from an ATM as his girlfriend waited in his Mercedes.....it was personal because they didnt take his money or his Benz

Last edited:
Or the phone call OJ had with Nicole the night of the murder which contradicts everything but coincidentally they’ve made sure to not release those.

This nigga OJ... “hypothetically” this is what happened. SMH

So they played the tape where he was going off on nicole for the company she kept n who she was bringing around his kids

Then later on when shes in a casket he stated how hes still angry at her n wanted to tell her "didnt i tell u what was gonna happen??"

My take is he was still referring to her circle and associates getting her murdered but the one sided panel totally spun that shit around tho lmao

I still think he knew something or did something
That 'hypothetical' shit is super odd thats the one red flag for me. Idk what was behind that shit or his reasoning for it. Then saying shit like "i felt, i thought, i saw......hypothetically" huh???

But theres a whole lotta reaching going on with the panels commentary lmao. Like how tf am i interpreting OJ's words so different than them?

Back