Welcome To aBlackWeb

PRhyme 2 3/16

U suffer from inferiority complex

Lmao. Bitch, you just learned that word and you used it wrong. I'm not grumpy or miserable. My life is awesome. I just don't like you.

You're the worst person on this bitch. You say ignorant shit all the time. You perpetuate negative stereotypes of black people. You presume to know Black America when you don't know a fuckin thing.

How can you? You're from a place where public defecation is still a thing.

I told you before to stay in your fuckin lane and get off my dick.

Lmao. Bitch, you just learned that word and you used it wrong. I'm not grumpy or miserable. My life is awesome. I just don't like you.

You're the worst person on this bitch. You say ignorant shit all the time. You perpetuate negative stereotypes of black people. You presume to know Black America when you don't know a fuckin thing.

How can you? You're from a place where public defecation is still a thing.

I told you before to stay in your fuckin lane and get off my dick.

I don't like u either mate i'm not gonna say i hate u as hate is a very strong word but i dislike u so the feelings mutual

I don't put emphasis on skin colour/ethnicity like like u. The real black heros are the doctors, lawyers, police officers, scientists, accountants i salute them fully but that doesn't mean i can't also enjoy a 50 cent and be entertained by his music just because u deem his subject matter and previous lifestyle ''negative''

Also just because i salute these blacks doctors, white doctors, asian whatever they may be it doesn't mean i can't also respect Crips and Bloods and not judge them mainly because my religion teaches there is no such thing as good or evil and we all have free will. Also it's a fact a Crip can easily change and leave that lane if they wanted to this another reason i don't like judging because they are capable easily of changing if they want to but if they don't want to that's still fine by me

I will however critisize a Royce because he's not a good song writer, he can't do hooks, he can't make hits, he can't sing/harmonize/play an instrument/dance and offer anything else besides technical lyrical rapping. And my objective basis also is the fact he can't sell records so majority of the worlds population agree with me hence his poor record sales

Where have I claimed to be a Royce fan, weirdo? Royce is not Jay-Z. Jay-Z is in the GOAT conversation, Royce isn't,

He'd prolly be the closest one to it. Em is the king of that shit though.
Dawg you are missing the 'rapping with nothing personal part' if any rapper ever overshared about his personal life its Em

Royce never been a hit maker so it's pointless even him wasting a budget on a single and a music video
Not for himself but he wrote hits for Diddy, Dre, Will Smith and the hook for jay/em renagade (as it was going to be Royce/Em song but his record label wouldn't pay for the sample clearence)

Back