Welcome To aBlackWeb

Does Gettin Head Ever Get Boring In A Relationship?

Reesey

Real Thugs Eat Green Apple Jolly Ranchers.
@DS_

You aint Sh*t NICKA!

Let the record reflect that "Scary Cuzz" refused head at a restaurant!.....smh

PISSED ME OFF.

key.gif

We had a tucked booth with a wall on the other side of our table so folks wouldn't even see me underneath. #Optimal

Chalkin bout...

"They gone know something's up because there's 2 glasses on the table and they gone come looking for you".

CE73F18A-2762-49AC-B9B7-D546A9095F06.jpeg

gtfoh.gif

#ThatIsAll
Edit: I told him I was snitching.

Last edited:
@DS_

You aint Sh*t NICKA!

PISSED ME OFF.

View attachment 32083

We had a tucked booth with a wall on the other side of our table so folks wouldn't even see me underneath. #Optimal

Chalkin bout...

"They gone know somethings up because there's 2 glasses on the table and they gone come looking for you".

View attachment 32081

View attachment 32082

#ThatIsAll

best believe there would have been some fuckin goin on in that booth too.

article-2307002-04BB1D9C0000044D-867_306x423.jpg

@DS_

You aint Sh*t NICKA!

PISSED ME OFF.

View attachment 32083

Chalkin bout...

"They gone know something's up because there's 2 glasses on the table and they gone come looking for you".

View attachment 32081

View attachment 32082

#ThatIsAll

I only had one time I passed on public sex cuz it was cold as fuck and I just knew buddy wasnt tryna go thru that

otherwise I aint scared of no damn public indecency charge....I mean I be on the lookout, but I aint scared lol

@DS_

You aint Sh*t NICKA!

PISSED ME OFF.

View attachment 32083

Chalkin bout...

View attachment 32081

View attachment 32082

#ThatIsAll
I would be livid!!

Woulda tipped the waiter $100 if they caught us, but nigga aint no way I'm refusing getting freaky with Reesey, Andy Taylor,Barnie Fife, Agent Gibbs, and Matlock can all catch us, I'd be like dnno.gif

Just call he man out. Lol.

I told him I was, he sleep right now, but when he rises. He will give ya'll some WACK a$$ excuse as to why he only wants head in the most safe, secluded and non-life threatening locations. smh.

Wouldn't let me suck it on the grapevine cause he said he couldn't drive and he was gone run us off the cliff. LOL

Woulda tipped the waiter $100 if they caught us, but nigga aint no way I'm refusing getting freaky with Reesey, Andy Taylor,Barnie Fife, Agent Gibbs, and Matlock can all catch us, I'd be like View attachment 32092

I think it's the comfort of knowing he can just get it when we get home hahaha. But I like spontaneity, I am impatient and do not understand the logic of "waiting" for anything that we want.

So... there you go
there you go.gif

I only had one time I passed on public sex cuz it was cold as fuck and I just knew buddy wasnt tryna go thru that

otherwise I aint scared of no damn public indecency charge....I mean I be on the lookout, but I aint scared lol

you should be tho. That charge will most likely get you on the Sex Offender Registry. Indecent exposure, open/gross lewdness, etc are registrable offenses. Very few places in this country will even let it slide anymore. You got couples outchea lookin like straight up child rapists because the prosecutor hit 'em with registration and all they did was get caught fuckin in the car.

I told him I was, he sleep right now, but when he rises. He will give ya'll some WACK a$$ excuse as to why he only wants head in the most safe, secluded and non-life threatening locations. smh.

Wouldn't let me suck it on the grapevine cause he said he couldn't drive and he was gone run us off the cliff. LOL

I think it's the comfort of knowing he can just get it when we get home hahaha. But I like spontaneity, I am impatient and do not understand the logic of "waiting" for anything that we want.

So... there you go
View attachment 32093

Would you suck a penis in a full row at a movie theater the opening night of a blockbuster film?

I turned down sex in the bathroom of a lounge

Shit was mad dirty lol

But it was just HEAD ya'll.. I wasn't trying to give him a full session whilst waiting upon our meal LOL
Though if he would have demanded then so be it.

But DAGGON!! it's just head!

CLearly I am still pissed

angry.gif

So... there you go
View attachment 32093
He has gotten too comfortable on his throne! Ghost of the Gorilla Neegah tribe Challenges DarkScalpRises as the Ruler of Reesey's Pieces! tenor (28).gif

Reesey said she willing to go to JAIL for head.

Dammit...that's dedication.

Yo I had the same problem. Chick wanted to fuck on Va Beach. It was fucking winter time. The wind was blowing and it was raining. Chick did not want to fuck in the car in the warmth. I said fuck it. That is some pussy you can keep. LOL!

Back