Welcome To aBlackWeb

PRhyme 2 3/16

I disagree with this tweet. Jay-Z, Canibus, Nas, Busta Rhymes, Royce, Rakim, Kool G Rap, Big Pun are better than Kendrick at rappity rap but Kendrick is deffo a top 20 greatest of all time rappity rapper

Some rappers don't want to top the charts they just rap for their core fan base which I think is great, what the fuck is rappity rap? it's either rap or it isn't you twitter dicks need to log off and stop over thinking shit.

Some rappers don't want to top the charts they just rap for their core fan base which I think is great, what the fuck is rappity rap? it's either rap or it isn't you twitter dicks need to log off and stop over thinking shit.

Rappity rap is a derogatory term Eminem came up with when he was dissing Canibus and making fun of his style

It basically means technically lyrical rap where the rapper just raps technically lyrical, doesn't sing, doesn't harmonize, is afraid to show his softer side and emotions

Rappity rap is what dumb people call rap that uses words that are more than two syllables. Also known as "lyrical miracle" rappers. Rhyming words for the sake of rhyming, with no content behind the lyrics.

The problem is, most rappers have content behind their lyricism, which makes "rappity rap" an absurd and lazy categorization.

But the fans of rap today have ADHD, wanna be lit 24/7, and are wannabe tough guys that are baby shit soft. The music reflects that.

@Like_Water u are not tough though

Lol. You right. I've never claimed to be either. I can defend me and my fam with fists and firearms, if the situation calls for it. And as a black man, I have a code that I adhere to. Simple as that.

You wouldn't understand none of that though, cuz you are what you are. And that doesn't align with most of us on this site. It is what it is.

Lol. You right. I've never claimed to be either. I can defend me and my fam with fists and firearms, if the situation calls for it. And as a black man, I have a code that I adhere to. Simple as that.

You wouldn't understand none of that though, cuz you are what you are. And that doesn't align with most of us on this site. It is what it is.

I can respect this

Rappity rap is what dumb people call rap that uses words that are more than two syllables. Also known as "lyrical miracle" rappers. Rhyming words for the sake of rhyming, with no content behind the lyrics.

The problem is, most rappers have content behind their lyricism, which makes "rappity rap" an absurd and lazy categorization.

But the fans of rap today have ADHD, wanna be lit 24/7, and are wannabe tough guys that are baby shit soft. The music reflects that.

Rappity rap is a derogatory term Eminem came up with when he was dissing Canibus and making fun of his style

It basically means technically lyrical rap where the rapper just raps technically lyrical, doesn't sing, doesn't harmonize, is afraid to show his softer side and emotions

To be honest I think 'rappity rap' is a more than fair criticism of artists like Royce

It is even though it was only made as a term for Canibus when Eminem was making fun of and mocking his rapping style so came up with that term for Canibus as a disrespectful term. But it does fit Royce, Jay-Z too

He'd prolly be the closest one to it. Em is the king of that shit though.

Even though u are trolling i'm gonna bite just to make u look stupid

These are really rappity rap (sarcasm)

:mybad:

The complete opposite to rappity rap as u can get. U Eminem trolls stay looking mentally retarded 1 minute u guys labelling him a Pop artist critisizing him for being a Pop artist which he is. The next u calling him rappity rap. Pop music and rappity rap are the complete opposite of each other as u can ger

Eff it if @Like_Water can post 20 Eminem solo songs that have no subject matter just rapping words for the sake of making them rhyme, have no hook be it a singing or a rapped hook from him, have a sped up flow from him. All these things in 20 solo songs from him then i will send nudes full nudes to peoples PM

You an old head aint you? Lol

Back