Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jhene Cheated w/Big Sean, He Cheats On Her

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
big-sean-jhene-aiko-dior.jpg

Jhené Aiko is getting candid about her romance with Big Sean. Speaking with BBC Radio 1Xtra, the Trip songstress revealed that the relationship had to overcome a few obstacles.

“We became friends the year that my brother passed,” she said. “I had just met him and we worked on ‘Beware’ and ‘I’m Gonna Be.’ He wanted to take me out on a date. I had a boyfriend, but I still went…just as a friend. I had never been courtside to a game and he’s cool. I told my boyfriend ‘I’m gonna go to this game.'”

Her relationship with the ex ended soon after she found out he was “secretly” married, but it was too late to get with Sean Don, who was already in another relationship of his own. “When I came around, I was like, ‘Okay, let’s see what you’re talking about,’ he had a girlfriend,” she added. “I took too long. I was like, ‘That’s cool. We’re still friends.’ We were performing together still and recording and all that.”

Aiko, who is coming off last year’s Trip, insists that the two didn’t even kiss during these instances, but they finally made it work once their schedules aligned. She wouldn’t reveal the exact details about their relationship’s timeline, only saying that it’s been going on for “a while now.” The singer has since tattooed Sean’s face on her arm.

But yall niggas let your girls go on dates............... "riight"

oh yea, some of yall females let ur niggas go on dates with other chicks too , word to @Azlyn

big-sean-jhene-aiko-dior.jpg

Jhené Aiko is getting candid about her romance with Big Sean. Speaking with BBC Radio 1Xtra, the Trip songstress revealed that the relationship had to overcome a few obstacles.

“We became friends the year that my brother passed,” she said. “I had just met him and we worked on ‘Beware’ and ‘I’m Gonna Be.’ He wanted to take me out on a date. I had a boyfriend, but I still went…just as a friend. I had never been courtside to a game and he’s cool. I told my boyfriend ‘I’m gonna go to this game.'”

Her relationship with the ex ended soon after she found out he was “secretly” married, but it was too late to get with Sean Don, who was already in another relationship of his own. “When I came around, I was like, ‘Okay, let’s see what you’re talking about,’ he had a girlfriend,” she added. “I took too long. I was like, ‘That’s cool. We’re still friends.’ We were performing together still and recording and all that.”

Aiko, who is coming off last year’s Trip, insists that the two didn’t even kiss during these instances, but they finally made it work once their schedules aligned. She wouldn’t reveal the exact details about their relationship’s timeline, only saying that it’s been going on for “a while now.” The singer has since tattooed Sean’s face on her arm.

shit that s that nigga fault lol

Ima see if I can find that thread where niggas was actin like i was crazy for saying I wouldn't let my girl go on dates with other niggas

But.....he was supposedly secretly married.

I believe she may have known dude was married and that's why she really went on said date because she felt like shit I'm really just a fling anyway.. OR he wasn't secretly married but she said that to make herself look less like a cheater.

Hmm

this reminds me of when Kid
you wanna blame him, I wanna wish karma on her

to each their own
im saying what happened happened.....the way i see it relationships are like a job.....u work at your job until a better job comes along then u go to that job....its up to ur employer to build an environment that will deter you from moving on.....

u know what what am i even doing rn cuz outside of that Drake shit ive never head a Jhene Aiko song

But.....he was supposedly secretly married.

I believe she may have known dude was married and that's why she really went on said date because she felt like shit I'm really just a fling anyway.. OR he wasn't secretly married but she said that to make herself look less like a cheater.

Hmm

U can't say someone was secretly married and then say "but i knew" lmaooo gtfoh

Back