Welcome To aBlackWeb

GQ Interview - Quincy Jones Has a Story to Tell

Best legs he ever saw in his whole life???

Ivanka_legs.jpg

giphy.gif

He loves white women.

Quincy Jones funny as fuck

Jones offered a negative review of The Beatles, whom he referred to as “the worst musicians in the world” and “no-playing motherfuckers.” According to Jones, none of the band members were talented at their respective instruments:

Paul was the worst bass player I ever heard. And Ringo? Don’t even talk about it. I remember once we were in the studio with George Martin, and Ringo had taken three hours for a four-bar thing he was trying to fix on a song. He couldn’t get it. We said, ‘Mate, why don’t you get some lager and lime, some shepherd’s pie, and take an hour-and-a-half and relax a little bit.’ So he did, and we called Ronnie Verrell, a jazz drummer. Ronnie came in for 15 minutes and tore it up. Ringo comes back and says, ‘George, can you play it back for me one more time?’ So George did, and Ringo says, ‘That didn’t sound so bad.’ And I said, ‘Yeah, motherfucker because it ain’t you.’ Great guy, though.

LMAO at the criticism and the compliment right afterwards

He also said MJ stole a lot of music, refused to pay people and his reasoning for continuous plastic surgery was bullshit

You worked with Michael Jackson more than anyone he wasn’t related to. What’s something people don’t understand about him?
I hate to get into this publicly, but Michael stole a lot of stuff. He stole a lot of songs. [Donna Summer’s] “State of IndependenceOriginally written by Vangelis and longtime Yes front man Jon Anderson, “State of Independence” was recorded by Donna Summer in 1982. Jones produced Summer’s version, Michael Jackson helped out on backing vocals, and the song’s central riff does sound awfully similar (albeit faster) to the iconic bass riff on Jackson’s hit single “Billie Jean.” It should also be noted that, last year, Jones won a lawsuit over a royalties dispute against Jackson’s estate.” and “Billie Jean.”The notes don’t lie, man. He was as Machiavellian as they come.

How so?
Greedy, man. Greedy. “Don’t Stop ’Til You Get Enough” — Greg Phillinganes wrote the c section Phillinganes, an in-demand studio keyboardist, played on a handful of Jackson-Jones collaborations, including the 1979 album Off the Wall, from which “Don’t Stop ‘Til You Get Enough” comes.. Michael should’ve given him 10 percent of the song. Wouldn’t do it.

What about outside of music? What’s misunderstood about Michael?
I used to kill him about the plastic surgery, man. He’d always justify it and say it was because of some disease he had. Bullshit.

How much were his problems wrapped up with fame?
You mean with the way he looked? He had a problem with his looks because his father told him he was ugly and abused him Jackson described being abused by his father Joe in a 1993 interview with Oprah, as well as in a 2003 interview with Martin Bashir. “It was really bad,” he recalled during the latter.. What do you expect?

Last edited:
What about outside of music? What’s misunderstood about Michael?
I used to kill him about the plastic surgery, man. He’d always justify it and say it was because of some disease he had. Bullshit.

How much were his problems wrapped up with fame?
You mean with the way he looked? He had a problem with his looks because his father told him he was ugly and abused him. What do you expect?

I agree with him though on the first question. Mike's stans always bring up Joe Jackson as the reason for his excessive plastic surgery but when is enough enough? Especially when you hack off all your physical negroid features

And a documentary I saw indicates Mike was urged on to more surgery by a White plastic surgeon in his clique back in the 80s

I agree with him though on the first question. Mike's stans always bring up Joe Jackson as the reason for his excessive plastic surgery but when is enough enough? Especially when you hack off all your physical negroid features

And a documentary I saw indicates Mike was urged on to more surgery by a White plastic surgeon in his clique back in the 80s

He hated having black features. That's why his kids are full blood Caucasian.

This nigga going senile. He said Oprah needed to be a CEO of a big company to be a president. The interviewer pointed out that Oprah was the CEO of a big company. Quincy responded with a diatribe about Trump. That's how every conversation I've ever had with a person whose mind is slipping goes.

You can't just ignore his upbringing though. He was a grown man and made his own choices, but when your own peoples clown you your whole life because of your nose, you're going to have a complex about it. If you're sensitive and soft like Mike was, you might resort to crazy shit, especially if you have the resources.

Richard pryor widow says he was a fag

Quincy Jones putted it first and now this

Richard Pryor had a lot of sex in the '70s -- and it was with both men and women -- including Marlon Brando ... according to Pryor's widow, Jennifer.

Jennifer confirmed the Richard-Marlon hookup, which Quincy Jones first mentioned in a pretty wild Vulture interview. As Q put it, Brando would "f*** anything. Anything! He'd f*** a mailbox. James Baldwin. Richard Pryor. Marvin Gaye." The allegation sent the Internet into a frenzy.

Jennifer tells TMZ ... Richard would have no shame about Quincy's comments. She says the comedic legend was always very open about his bisexuality with friends, and documented it extensively in diaries. Jennifer says she'll publish them later this year.

As for Richard hooking up with Brando -- she says, "It was the '70s! Drugs were still good, especially quaaludes. If you did enough cocaine, you'd f*** a radiator and send it flowers in the morning."

Jennifer says she has no doubt Richard would be cracking up if he heard Quincy spilling the tea.

I said this back on the IC when a nigga asked me to list famous musicians other than Drake who didn't write songs and dayum near got ran out the Reason SMMFH. Told you niggas FROM TIME MJ stole songs and had other niggas writing songs for him....

He who last laughs....

People thought Mike wrote all those songs? Mike was really just a great performer. He didn't write much of his music. He didn't even come up with most of his iconic dance moves.

Im not surprised at Richard Pryor fuckin men but Marlon Brando?

And we just gonna gloss over Quincy saying Marlon Brando & Marvin Gaye had sex?

"wdf"

Back