Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tarantino Defends Alleged Rapist?

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
quentin-tarantino-roman-polanski.jpg

Quentin Tarantino has found himself in hot water. In a newly resurfaced interview, the 54-year-old director defended Roman Polanski for sexually assaulting a 13-year-old girl in the late 1970s

“She wanted to have it and dated the guy. … She was down with this,” Tarantino told Howard Stern in 2003.

Polanski, 84, was arrested and charged in Los Angeles in March 1977 after raping Samantha Gailey (now Geimer). The teenager testified at the time that the Rosemary’s Baby director gave her champagne and a quaalude before performing oral, vaginal and anal sex on her despite repeated refusals. He pleaded guilty to a lesser charge of unlawful sexual intercourse with a minor after accepting a plea bargain, but fled to France in February 1978, just a few hours before his sentencing.

“He didn’t rape a 13-year-old. It was statutory rape. That’s not quite the same thing. He had sex with a minor,” Tarantino said of Polanski in the 2003 interview. “To me, when you use the word ‘rape,’ you’re talking about violent, throwing them down. It’s like one of the most violent crimes in the world. You can’t throw the word ‘rape’ around. It’s like throwing the word ‘racist’ around. It doesn’t apply to everything people use it for.”

Still, the Kill Bill director conceded that if the victim were his own daughter, he would have “beat the hell out of” Polanski.

So am I supposed to get mad in retrospect? Resurfaced? It's not as if this was buried deep in the archives. It's fucking Howard Stern. So if folks weren't upset then then don't talk to me about it now.

Indefensible .. That's a child that was assaulted and in the same interview states he would beat up Polanski if that was his daughter. That's that hypocrisy that happens with rape until it happens to one of yours

This interview popped up probably because he wants to cast Polanski in his Manson murders movie (Polanski was married to one of the victims)

As a film maker? He makes entertaining movies but his scripts and plots need to 'grow up' with him.

"It's like throwing the word racist around"

smh this weird looking fakkit has been throwing around "nigger" in every single movies he's done.

He had a very small part in pulp fiction but he made sure that his character would say "dead nigger storage"

I came in this thread to say something about this myself.

"dead nigger storage" = fuck whatever the hell you're talking about.

Tarantino is obsessed with race and Black people... I'm certain he's cast at least one Black person in all his films

He also has a willing collaborator in Samuel L. Jackson

It's as I said on the IC. Although, I was expecting pedophilia to become legal, decriminalized, or something to that affect eventually on the books. But damn, they just straight letting it ride and giving unofficial passes out here. Just ignoring the law and all that, SMH, that's white america for ya.

Bestiality is next. Anybody that's ventured into Hentai knows how prevalent them furries is in the western stuff. Weren't there some niggas lusting for dolphin pussy on the old IC? The light will be on y'all as well eventually.

Back