Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Black Panther: The Album

King's Dead is fire. I been bumping it for the last 2 weeks.

Kendrick and Top know what they're doing executive producing this. Really looking to the Soulo Paak collabo. Of course Mozzy, Vince Staples, SOB X RBE, Jorja Smith, Groovy Q and hope Kendrick and La Flame come with another crazy song like Goosebumps.

[Future:]
"La di da di da, slob on me knob
Pass me some syrup, fuck me in the car
La di da di da, mothafuck the law
Chitty chitty bang, murder everything"

1.gif

@Goldie

:ainttrippin:

Let's go on head and get this started early.

This migga trash. Defend ya boy.

@AP21 when are u gonna do another "rate the bars" fam?

great minds think alike

i'ma try to do one in a couple of hrs. Got this training i'ma be in and out in and i hate participating in threads i create via mobile

if you are reading this though. Gon head and send me some bars if you wanna participate

Title the PM "RTB"

include the lyrics and the artist name

Put a couple of bars and not an entire verse please

Maino gave me the idea about trying to put a beat to it so you can hear it b/c a lot of times you read lyrics, they dont pop as much as they do when you hear them to a beat, so if you wanna include the youtube, go to that part of the video, right click the video and copy "copy a current time" or something like that...and post that in that in the PM. If you've done it correctly, once the person presses play, it will start at those bars you've selected.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Devin Da Dude

Da da do dap
Bla do blap dap
Bitches front 'em at the club they gettin' jab slapped
He don't cap
To him that bring too much attention
Keep his eyes open for premeditated lynchin'
Countin' inches on his hard dick
You might need a yard stick
He makes bitches suck it and make them niggas get off it

:huh:

This poetry compared to Future's ramblings

great minds think alike

i'ma try to do one in a couple of hrs. Got this training i'ma be in and out in and i hate participating in threads i create via mobile

if you are reading this though. Gon head and send me some bars if you wanna participate

Title the PM "RTB"

include the lyrics and the artist name

Put a couple of bars and not an entire verse please

Maino gave me the idea about trying to put a beat to it so you can hear it b/c a lot of times you read lyrics, they dont pop as much as they do when you hear them to a beat, so if you wanna include the youtube, go to that part of the video, right click the video and copy "copy a current time" or something like that...and post that in that in the PM. If you've done it correctly, once the person presses play, it will start at those bars you've selected.

Before I send the bars, who's gonna be rating them?

Back