POST UP AFRICANS!!
430 S Quebec St, Denver, CO 80247

Bring your Blankey!!

DCZwKA.gif
Sistren I will be out there soon
https://twitter.com/denverrastafari?lang=en

I have to meet with some people.

Why do u wear a swim cap?
I took my son to the pool at the YMCA and they have a hard rule that no one is allowed to enter the pool without one. But also Clorine causes a lot of damage to your hair. So if you are going to be in a pool a lot I suggest you get one. In the ocean I would never wear one.

Just dropped in to say that I am still hating on ERRY BODY in this BIOTCH that has, can and will start dreads.

I love you.... but I don't like you very much.

tenor.gif

You a grown ass man blood knock it off your hair is not that fine. You need to have your loctician use the backcomb method.

That's what I had to do after several attempts to start mine now their flourishing. You'll have to keep them up religiously the first six months even after a year and a half I had a few that were stubborn but we made it.

Hi,

I did faux locs for my trip to Jamaica. I liked them a lot when I was finished. As they got older, I fell in love with them. I'm going to rock them maybe for the rest of the year. I'm going to try a different color, when I redo them. Then I just might do the real thing. My hesitation was because I wanted to wear weave from time to time but after rocking these. I'm in love. I don't care about weave anymore.

IMG_6872.JPG

Hi,

I did faux locs for my trip to Jamaica. I liked them a lot when I was finished. As they got older, I fell in love with them. I'm going to rock them maybe for the rest of the year. I'm going to try a different color, when I redo them. Then I just might do the real thing. My hesitation was because I wanted to wear weave from time to time but after rocking these. I'm in love. I don't care about weave anymore.

View attachment 8759
they look so much better than weave. beautiful.

Thinking I may loc again. I have a few more styles to get out of my system first though.
My loc Inspo: Red Head locs are the perfect size for styling!
Screenshot_2017-07-15-03-59-31.png Screenshot_2017-07-15-03-59-59.png Screenshot_2017-07-15-04-01-46.png Screenshot_2017-07-15-04-02-12.png

Last edited:
Fresh twist with the double braids

I didn't think to have a pic taken. I'll try it tonight

Back