Welcome To aBlackWeb

ICE Will Begin Nationwide Immigration Raid This Sunday

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
Nationwide raids to arrest thousands of members of undocumented families have been scheduled to begin Sunday, according to two current and one former homeland security officials, moving forward with a rapidly changing operation, the final details of which remain in flux. The operation, backed by President Trump, had been postponed, partly because of resistance among officials at his own immigration agency.
The raids, which will be conducted by Immigration and Customs Enforcement over multiple days, will include “collateral” deportations, according to the officials, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because of the preliminary stage of the operation. In those deportations, the authorities might detain immigrants who happened to be on the scene, even though they were not targets of the raids.
When possible, family members who are arrested together will be held in family detention centers in Texas and Pennsylvania. But because of space limitations, some might end up staying in hotel rooms until their travel documents can be prepared. ICE’s goal is to deport the families as quickly as possible.
The officials said ICE agents were targeting at least 2,000 immigrants who have been ordered deported — some as a result of their failure to appear in court — but who remain in the country illegally. The operation is expected to take place in at least 10 major cities.

I find it interesting how many blacks on social media are busy talking like a bunch of crabs-in-the-barrel field negroes on this subject.

Many black people are already psychologically imprisoned on massa’s Plantation, so they think they can easily slap their knees and cackle, while all of this is going on. Conveniently forgetting that the Gestopo police are annilating their sons and their daughters on a regular basis—-and getting away with it.

I just read where the administration was told that there was no more money for more prisons, but that somehow they are being built anyway.

I could understand if the prison-to-school pipeline and prison industrial complex wasn’t created specifically with black children in mind; but Corporate America is going after black people and brown people with the same double edged sword.

They are not about to let you outnumber them and take over. All of these extrajudicial police shootings, concentration camps, and private prisons, are white folks already out-thinking you and getting their ducks in a row. There will be no browning of America without them firmly being in control. There is no going back, and Trump will win another four years. Pay attention to how the Supreme Court ruled on the crooked republican gerrymandering case. They agreed with their powerful white brothers in Congress. The fix is already in.

Last edited:
They are illegal and most are hispanic who is climbing up the totem poll in america and already going to be a majority in a few decades and an extreme high number dont fuck with us

Shrugs

Hispanics dont fuck with us
They are about to become the majority.
They are here illegally

Which means if they get got they get got.

Lol you can deport all the illegals and they’ll still soon be the majority

Can’t put a fire out by pissing on it

Why would they officially announce it tho lol

you prefer ICE just show up at folks door like

giphy.gif

Shit was on the news last night. Some family out here worried their mother was gonna get hemmed up by ICE 'cause she's been here illegally for a coupla decades and the immigration courts made a final decision to deport her in 2017.

Her teenage daughter on the news crying talmbout "My mom is not a criminal"

giphy.gif

Your mother broke the law by sneaking into the country.
Your mother likely has a fake ID and stolen SSN# in order to work here.
The courts said she's supposed to go back to whatever country she came from two years ago and she ignored that court order.

Fuck you mean "she's not a criminal"???

Shit was on the news last night. Some family out here worried their mother was gonna get hemmed up by ICE 'cause she's been here illegally for a coupla decades and the immigration courts made a final decision to deport her in 2017.

Her teenage daughter on the news crying talmbout "My mom is not a criminal"

giphy.gif

Your mother broke the law by sneaking into the country.
Your mother likely has a fake ID and stolen SSN# in order to work here.
The courts said she's supposed to go back to whatever country she came from two years ago and she ignored that court order.

Fuck you mean "she's not a criminal"???
we are the only criminals bruh

You view it like a white supremacist would

I view it like a person that lived in a border state (AZ), that had his identity stolen by an illegal Mexican would view it.
And, how a realist views it.

When I first moved to Phoenix I was more sympathetic to illegals. They just wanted to come here to provide a life for their families back home or give their families a better life by bringing them here. Then I started hearing about people around me getting their identities stolen, taxes filed in their names, utilities turned on in their names, and all kinds of shit. BOA would allow illegals to open up bank accounts with them but when I went to open an account there they said my credit score was too low and I walked out of the branch with a long ass line of Mexicans going out the door. Even still, I was more sympathetic to them. I spoke to my stepmother up in Saginaw and she mentioned something about illegals and how a grip of her friends and family up there were out of jobs because spots were letting people go to hire illegals under the table or for minimum wage.

Still, I held out... Until I went to file my 2015 taxes. Somebody filed taxes in my name. Turned out to be a Mexican cat working under my name. I had to call all credit agencies to put a hold on my account. I had to let the IRS know my shit was stolen. I had to call the FTC and SEC and report it. The nigga had utilities and cable in my name at his crib so I had to call companies to have the shit shut off immediately.

From that day forward it's been "Fuck them illegals". Nobody thinks about the consequences of allowing them niggas to be here until it directly impacts their lives.

Back