Welcome To aBlackWeb

Diddy Brings Back Making The Band

P. Diddy in 2019: "Yall not working like a team. I gotta shut yall Instagram down. The only way that I'll open yall accounts back up if yall gotta walk uptown to the Bronx and get breast milk from a Cambodian immigrant"

Last edited:
His best shot was with Day 26. They would have got a 3rd album at least had they not changed up their style. They weren't big enough yet to do what they wanted with the second album after a very solid first album...

His best shot was with Day 26. They would have got a 3rd album at least had they not changed up their style. They weren't big enough yet to do what they wanted with the second album after a very solid first album...
i would say danity kane

With the way the game is now this show isn't needed.

Yeah with the internet / social media landscape.......this is not really needed. Hard for Diddy to be flexxing on the people trying to get on when all they had to do was build there brand via social media. Also people will start going in on social media saying that his track record isnt that great for long-term success of Making the Band participants

A band made up of acts from around the globe? I won't be watching but the end result should be interesting.

Back