Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why Don't The Female ABW Posters Interact With Eachother?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
This is something I noticed as far as female posters. I think there's 2 things that would keep them on the site.

1. When one of the male posters peaks her interest

2. If there's other women to converse with.

With #2 I noticed there's not really any female comradery. Yall mostly stay to yourselves, post here and there and then dip. Why is that?

And this isn't a thread to bash women, so don't come in here with that shit. I'm just really trying to figure this shit out.

You really trying to get to the bottom of this

Yea, cuz the niggas be on here talkin about nigga shit and chillin. Why don't the girls be on here having girl talk and chillin in their own section from time to time.

You already knew this tho. Shouldn’t be a shock.

This thread aint about u b.

Even before that bullshit with u and the 2 female posters happened, there wasn't really a thriving female section where yall chilled and talked about female shit.

Ummm, there’s really no reason? I have a lot of female friends. We don’t always talk often but I fuck with them. Same when I get on here when I do get on here, I converse when I have something to add and then I go about my business lol. Don’t tag me in this shit you knock kneed mother fucker. My grandfather had a stroke as you know and I have a lot going on. I don’t wanna kekeke with folks all day, I don’t always want to hold deep conversations when I have enough deep stuff going on.

636a2fa05749a4b8bdb4dd56f43a6a90.gif

Ummm, there’s really no reason? I have a lot of female friends. We don’t always talk often but I fuck with them. Same when I get on here when I do get on here, I converse when I have something to add and then I go about my business lol. Don’t tag me in this shit you knock kneed mother fucker. My grandfather had a stroke as you know and I have a lot going on. I don’t wanna kekeke with folks all day, I don’t always want to hold deep conversations when I have enough deep stuff going on.
:mybad:

Just tryna fix the culture around here

This thread aint about u b.

Even before that bullshit with u and the 2 female posters happened, there wasn't really a thriving female section where yall chilled and talked about female shit.
Nobody said it was about me. Wtf. You asked a fuckin question and I answered it. We’ve had this conversation on the phone many times. So you need to relax with all that shit.

Man you got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back