----------------
9) Magic
10) Pistons
11) Wizards
12) Bulls
13) Cavs
14) Knicks
15) Hornets
(With the two WOAT NBA owners at the bottom, where they should be)
Damn why so early

they didn't wait like I thought, I was thinking Russ would get traded in season. OKC didn't wait, hopefully him and Harden can work.

Most won't acknowledge it but the Knicks have done a phenomenal job acquiring assets. I think we're easily one of the deepest teams in the league with the biggest thing holding us back being the lack of a star in a star driven league.

01. RJ Barret
02. Kevin Knox
03. Mitchell Robinson
04. Julius Randle
05. Dennis Smith Jr.
06. Ignas Brazdeikis
07. Alonzo "Iso Zo" Trier
08. Bobby Portis
09. Elfrid Payton
10. Wayne Ellington
11. Marcus Morris
12. Damyean Dotson
13. Frank Ntilikina
14. Kadeem Allen

And currently working with a $4.8mil room exception that we have available to bring Reggie Bullock back into the fold after the health issues came up. And coming out of the initial deal falling apart Bullock and his agent have said the Knicks have handled the matter like a first class organization.

The front office has done right by us this offseason despite the perception.
From top to bottom we have quality players that would get good heavy rotation minutes for every other team in the league.
Because it's a league of stars, the middle and top of the conference is out of reach for us, but it's about time folks start appropriately analyzing our potential.

Aside from the star factor our biggest issue might be having too much depth. But that should pay off come middle of the season where we can easily flip a few players at the bottom of our depth chart for additional assets to teams in the playoff hunt.

Lateral move at best for Houston. Just poked some holes in the collective ball IQ

I thought CP3 was the difference in GS series being competitive. It’ll be interesting how They adjust to each other. CP and Harden were excited at first.

Yeah CP3 contract ain’t great but not for a second did I believe he was the issue. Harden play selfish and so do Russ, maybe 2 negatives create a positive and it surprisingly works

Lmao @ you talking about your own team's failure the last time you sniffed the playoffs this way

I'm tired of telling you the same thing. We aren't done don't even worry you and I both know russ wasn't the answer

When we get Beal me and you can reconvene

To use your words "puts hand on shoulder"
DisgustingUniformBee-size_restricted.gif

I mean even from a supplemental standpoint it's gonna be entertaining to hear FS1 and ESPN talk about more than just Lebron everyday

Beal IS gonna be traded though y'all gonna have that man by himself playing with Rui and Thomas Bryant

Gonna have him looking like Devin Booker

Y'all not stupid enough to lose him for nothing in 2021

If it's not now it'll be later. Just do it now and hurry up and get a GM with y'all incompetent asses

Beal IS gonna be traded though y'all gonna have that man by himself playing with Rui and Thomas Bryant

Gonna have him looking like Devin Booker

Y'all not stupid enough to lose him for nothing in 2021

If it's not now it'll be later. Just do it now and hurry up and get a GM with y'all incompetent asses

Definitely not going to let him walk for nothing. I'll take the later approach.

I can't even take saying we're incompetent as a diss cause we've been exactly that for far too long.

Leonsis is really waiting to see what Wall might come back as. Fool probably thinking the best shit is to give the Wall & Beal back court another shot.

Fucked up when you think about it. We've gone from Abe Pollin to Ted Leonsis as team owners and Wes Unseld to Ernie Grunfeld as GM to not even having a fucking GM for months that have spanned the draft and free agency so far. That shit is depressing as fuck

If god was a real nigga, he would fix it for CP3 to somehow get bought out and find his way back to the Clippers. People couldn't throw out the ring chasing narrative either. That man is just going back home. The icing on the cake would be if he got a ring too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back