Welcome To aBlackWeb

Am I In The Wrong?

Ok so check it. I been fucking with this married chick. Really she’s been separated for the past 9 months. Her husband is emotionally abusive and cheats constantly. She finally has had enough and is moving on. We met like a month ago, and now that he knows she is messing with someone else is totally flipping out. Claiming he still loves her and wants her back. Found me on fb claiming I’m breaking up a happy home but they’ve been broken up for the better part of a year now. I don’t think I’m in the wrong dating a married woman even though they’re separated. But what do y’all think?

Bruh..........

This isn't about right or wrong..........it's about life or death.

Dude found you on FB..........knows who you are........and knows you've been fucking his wife???

Time to fall back before you get killed.

@illestni99ainne
I don’t think your in the wrong (but I think she is coming to you as a vengeance bc he cheated) but if the nigga just up and found you I’d be skeptical on his though process... as my nigga would say “be safe no safety” just watch your back fam create separation from her.
Son is soft. He ain’t doing nothing really. He owns a business and he values that over anything. He wouldn’t do anything to jeopardize that.

Ok so check it. I been fucking with this married chick. Really she’s been separated for the past 9 months. Her husband is emotionally abusive and cheats constantly. She finally has had enough and is moving on. We met like a month ago, and now that he knows she is messing with someone else is totally flipping out. Claiming he still loves her and wants her back. Found me on fb claiming I’m breaking up a happy home but they’ve been broken up for the better part of a year now. I don’t think I’m in the wrong dating a married woman even though they’re separated. But what do y’all think?

You aren’t wrong, you’re human. HOWEVER, it’s dangerous and the real questions is is it worth it? My thing is, why stay separated if she’s genuinely done and moved on? When people do that I feel like deep down she was hoping he’d get his shit together.

I would’ve been told her “Get a divorce and call it a day sis because now you have your bitch of a “husband” stalking a nigga.”

I've been there, w/o the crazy husband.

If she told you they're separated, she's fair game.

I dunno about gettin ran up on....that might be enough to fuck him up, THEN roll out on her. Ain't no snatch worth your life.

You aren’t wrong, you’re human. HOWEVER, it’s dangerous and the real questions is is it worth it? My thing is, why stay separated if she’s genuinely done and moved on? When people do that I feel like deep down she was hoping he’d get his shit together.

I would’ve been told her “Get a divorce and call it a day sis because now you have your bitch of a “husband” stalking a nigga.”
She called a lawyer Monday.

Back