Welcome To aBlackWeb

Busta Rhymes look-a-like wilds out at amusement park

all I saw was a big nigga attack like 3 women....that appear to have came with him lmao

bald head in the white shirt aint shit.....he was supposed to die on that hill...he hollering at the woman lets go lmao

but yeah, red shirt is nuts....he didnt know who to hit or why....its like once he got going that lil man on his shoulder was like

:js4:you goin to jail mane, might as well slide this bish too

Any new information on this?
great minds think alike

i JUST found an article

not much information other than NONE of the people are cooperating with the investigation

they are all related tho

"I dont give a fuck bout no video. Neighborhood Crip bitch!"

"I'm going to jail tonight"

"Who the fuck choked me out"

So many quotables on the second listen

Hawaalwalwalwal.gif

At the same time im still disgusted by this shit

fuck you gone bring an angry nigga to Disney World for and its suppose to be one of the happiest places on earth

:niggaa:

Shit like this is exactly why we need the SMH emoji back. Lol.

On the real though this wasn't funny at all to watch, it was rather sad. The Busta look a like ( I can't believe some of you thought that was really him) was drilling everybody. His own girl got it worse than anybody but she was hella tough and shook that shit off. It's crazy she stuck around with him after he put the beats on her. She didn't mean to knock his mom down (from what I remember) and stayed with her and tried to get somebody to get the scooter back to her.

Crazy stuff man. Definitely SMH worthy.

aint no way the homies let that one go.....prolly roastin his ass for the whole shit right now....lol

Last edited:
The second play through...I got some of it figured out...

Red shirt and white shirt chick are brother and sister...
Red shirt whooped his chick's ass because someone snitched and told him the mom caught a stray slap

The mom rolled up all smooth on that scooter...then had that church fall out
Sister had a church fall out
Lil boy walking around in the middle of the while thing..
Choke hold dude put red shirt down and slid right the fk outta there...
This neighbor crip bitch!

Shit like this is exactly why we need the SMH emoji back. Lol.

On the real though this wasn't funny at all to watch, it was rather sad. The Busta look a like ( I can't believe some of you thought that was really him) was drilling everybody. His own girl got it worse than anybody but she was hella tough and shook that shit off. It's crazy she stuck around with him after he put the beats on her. She didn't mean to knock his mom down (from what I remember) and stayed with her and tried to get somebody to get the scooter back to her.

Crazy stuff man. Definitely SMH worthy.
That wasn't her first time catching them hands. She just trying to wait till this over so she'll have a ride home

great minds think alike

i JUST found an article

not much information other than NONE of the people are cooperating with the investigation

they are all related tho

Paul Mooney clip.gif

Back