Status
Not open for further replies.

dasmooth1

skysports-salah-sterling-pogba_4614126.jpg

150ebfbe3afd0e797b2c1893bd4653ee_crop_exact.jpg

watch-serie-a-live-stream-free.jpg

e8b0f-1518111221-800.jpg

ajax-kampioen.jpg

We've been tranquil on the transfer market so far, lost de jong to Sevilla, signed Bruma from RB Leipzig, got CL qualifyers coming up vs. Basel so hopefully van bommel sort things out on time.

@Blue_London @yung$ @Englishdude

At first i was not stoked on Kovacic coming back, but the more i think about it, he will benefit alot from Sarri leaving. Sarri's Tiki Taka was never his style. His best skill is making runs with the ball through the midfield and forcing defenses to commit. Sarri's system basically eliminates that from is midfielders to do list.

Wish he had a better shot than my grandma, but i guess we cant have nice things.

At first i was not stoked on Kovacic coming back, but the more i think about it, he will benefit alot from Sarri leaving. Sarri's Tiki Taka was never his style. His best skill is making runs with the ball through the midfield and forcing defenses to commit. Sarri's system basically eliminates that from is midfielders to do list.

Wish he had a better shot than my grandma, but i guess we cant have nice things.
Plus dude does shit like this every other game...

Homes reminds of Pandev when he played at inter Milan back in the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back