Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Megan Thee Stallion - Fever

@BlackRain
Mainstream rap in general is highly overrated. Everybody talking about killing, doing wild drugs and fuckin with no emotion...

It's the McDonald's of music. And just like mcds, I can't tolerate as much of it as I used to.

Nowadays I create my own recipe best suited to my palate. Too many musical options out here for me to force-feed myself some bs.

This album is cool for what it is. Megan definitely has a talent for rapping. I just need some type of substance for balance and this project didn't do it for me.

giphy.gif

@BlackRain
Mainstream rap in general is highly overrated. Everybody talking about killing, doing wild drugs and fuckin with no emotion...

It's the McDonald's of music. And just like mcds, I can't tolerate as much of it as I used to.

Nowadays I create my own recipe best suited to my palate. Too many musical options out here for me to force-feed myself some bs.

This album is cool for what it is. Megan definitely has a talent for rapping. I just need some type of substance for balance and this project didn't do it for me.

And I get that. I do that myself too. I just see niggas complaining about the same content they openly accept and praise other rappers for. Niggas say she talking about nothing too much meanwhile every rapper they done listened too done tone told countless times how they're a loser and will fuck their bitch and they grooving right along

Back